My concert experiences:
Smtown Paris 2011 (with Super Junior, SHINee, f(x), TVXQ, Girl's Generation)
Super Junior Super Show in Paris 2012
U-KISS One of you event in Tokyo 2012
We love Gangwon concert in Gangneung (Infinite, Block B, A-Pink, BoA and Se7en performed there) 2012
B1A4 1st concert in Seoul 2012
KBS open concert (Davichi, K.Will, Rania and Infinite performed) 2013
VIXX Milkyway Stockholm showcase 2013
Infinite OGS in London 2013
Infinite OGS in Paris 2013
VIXX Milkyway in Berlin 2014
LEDApple in Helsinki 2014
Nu'est in Helsinki 2014
Block B in Helsinki 2015
Boyfriend in Helsinki 2015
B1A4 in Helsinki 2015
History in Helsinki 2016 (well I was working there but I saw the whole thing xD )
Block B Blockbuster in Seoul 2016

Sorry if I failed to remember years correctly xD
god (지오디) 2015
Irrevelant but I met Jay Park 2014ish
DB5K - first time traveling abroad for the purpose of concert and no regrets! Such a memorable since they was still 5
Paran (yeah i'm an ancient kpop fan  lol)
Bigbang
Ailee
Exo 
SM Town
Suju
Shinee
Snsd
Shinee
2pm
Leessang - great great performers ! Coincidence watching them when they perform at the university in Seoul near my guesthouse when i travel to seoul. Eeeeverybody was singing along to their song. 
Hitouch with got7, and boy were their makeup so thick upclose lol. 
I've only seen Block B in 2014. But they were super fun!
Kinda. 
I've only been to KCON LA 2014. So I gotta see VIXX, Teen Top, IU, Jung Joonyoung, BTS, B1A4, CNBLUE, and SPICA. :D
I did not stay for G-Dragon's performance because of rude fan at the very beginning as he was coming on stage. Likewise the following night we left just before Girls' Generation performance to avoid the hype and possible rude-pushy people. I did not pay for that, haha. 
Yeh, I was in the pit.
I have been to 100% in korea when I went for holidays,they had a
comeback and I saw them at music core with their song beat,they were amazing. I went with my friends,we had to buy the cd and then we saw them live!

F(x)
Ledapple
I've only been to one, sadly.. Even though I'm very thankful that I was able to go! 
I went to see ToppDogg in London in 2015, and I swear it was the best concert I've ever been to! I don't actually live in England, so I had to fly over there to go to the concert/showcase. I saved up for a long time, got a good ticket + cheap ass plane tickets, haha, and I really enjoyed everything. ToppDogg means a lot to me, and I'll do anything in my power to support them! I got to meet OT12, sadly no Seogoong, but not long after the concert the group lost two members, and after that they lost another one... Now they're OT9, with one member being in Produce101 s.2, so I really don't know how their future will turn out :/ 
I'm thankful that I got to meet so many of the members, and I wish them the best in the future. May all the luck be in their favor!
I went to the BTS Red Bullet tour in 2015
And I went to Kcon NY last year so I got to see: BTOB, BTS, Seventeen, Mamamoo, Eric Nam, Ailee, Crush, and Dynamic Duo!
@somegingerchild
you saw jung joon young and 2pm's concerts. wow daebak. how was it?
Super Junior in hong kong a few yrs back :) it was LIT 
Whoah, a lot of people have been to lots of concerts! 
Ive only been to BAP's Live on earth in Milan last year :) 
I've been to bigbang concerts twice.