I'm new to kpop groups. I've tried to stay away since the number of groups out there is mind boggling.

But I fell in love with the girl group 4Minute. Vocally they stand out, are strong and thier songs are too catchy & simply amazing. i've tried listening to many girl groups since then but they all sound the same unlike 4minute who stands out. Can anyone offer any suggestions of girl groups who vocal wise sound different and thier songs are catchy/upbeat. Any help would be great=D
2ne1, KARA, T-ara, Brown Eyed Girls
like christy said

but I'll add Davichi (duo), BoA (yeah she's solo but she's amazing), e.via (well she's also solo but her rap is just something too fierce), f(x), IU (well she's also solo), After School,
I'm not so familiar with 4minute, but groups that I like: 2ne1, missA, Wonder Girls(at least Nobody), T-ara (at least Roly-Poly)
ahaha Roly Poly is so addicting : D and ya ya ya and bo peep bo peep and and and... every song :D
I am really into neon bunny, 2ne1, Joo, yozoh, IU just to name a few :D
ziiy wrote: I am really into neon bunny, 2ne1, Joo, yozoh, IU just to name a few :D

btw, most of these girls are solo but are really worth a listen if you have never heard there stuff