Hi everyone, 
a few days ago roy kim's new album came out. If you have already listened to the album I would be interested in which song or songs you liked best and why. I look forward to your comments :)

I saw that your thread had no post, then I felt it was my duty of care to listen to the album.

I didn't know Roy Kim before, so I took the time to listen to his album 그리고. 

Since you have no reply yet, I also wrote what I thought about the CD. 

01. 괜찮을거야
definitely have felt the emotions in the track, and the message is also clear. liked it. 
02. 그대에게 닿을 때까지
Faster pace than the first track bit stuck to my head. liked the instrumental of that song.
03. 그때로 돌아가
I did not really care about the lyrics at first, but then I notice the transition in I loved you, I loved you not, I love you. kind of felt shivers down my spine. Interesting music video.
04. 어른으로
Good message, nothing much from that track
05. 그냥 그때
Nice ballad, easy to listen to, but not on repeat because of high note.
06. 시간을 믿어봐
Liked the lyrics, the songs get louder and louder while keeping its softness, Nice
07. 들어봐
Lyrics are good,  sticks in your head because of repetitions. Also the modulation of the voice. really soft.
08. 오늘 밤 만큼은
Would probably be one of my favorites it there was not the lalalalalala at the end. I tried to listen to a live version but I can't stand the overly loud lalalalal.
09. 결국엔
Simple chord progression, nice music, nice lyrics, would say it is my favorite

I am not really one to listen to a whole album of ballads, one of the reasons is the repetition of the themes and messages in the songs.  However, I'm glad I took the time to listen to it because it's probably important for you as you made a forum thread talking about it. 

It was interesting. I will definitely listen again to numbers 1. It'll be alright 2.the black between the stars 7.hear me out and 9.at last.

I am sorry I am bad at making reviews, but I hope the wait was worth it anyway. 

Thank you