Hyunseung is my fav! Have been a fan of B2ST ever since they released their member introduction video a looooong time ago. To this day B2ST is still my fav boy group ;D.
Hahaha I love them, too, Ali :p

Court says B2ST’s first album is not harmful to adolescents

The Seoul Administrative Court recently ruled that B2ST’s first album is not harmful to youth.

B2ST’s agency, Cube Entertainment, filed a suit in a court to repeal the decision made by the Ministry of Gender Equality regarding B2ST’s first album. The Ministry originally said that the music was harmful to adolescents. On January 5, the Seoul Administrative Court ruled that the Ministry of Gender Equality would have to cancel their decision.

The National Youth Commission under the Ministry of Gender Equality announced in July of last year that B2ST’s song “On Rainy Days” from their first album is harmful to adolescents. The reason was the lyrics include “I think I’m drunk. I should stop drinking,” and it encourages adolescents to drink.

On September 25, 2011, Cube Entertainment filed a suit and said, “The lyrics have nothing to do with encouraging teenagers to drink nor do they romanticize drinking. The song is about breaking up, not about drinking.”

Korea.com

I'm so glad they finally ruled it out!
Me too! Korean censors are ridiculous.
LisNoir wrote: I just started watching it and now I remember. I did watch the first episode...lol

I love BongSun, Na Young, and Jung Yuri

Ohhh It took me a second to realize who you were talking about. Jung Juri is my number one fave gag-woman. :D
Yoseob’s fan cafe donates $3,000 to non-profit organizations

Idol group B2ST member Yang Yoseob recently celebrated his 22nd birthday on January 5th.

In celebration of his birthday, his independent fan cafe ‘Soulmate‘ decided to donate over $3,000 to ‘Yeouldol‘, a non-profit organization that aids children with rare and incurable diseases.

‘Soulmate’ has been donating to the cause on Yoseob’s birthday on an annual basis ever since his debut, and this time Yoseob also personally signed calendars for the children.

Yoseob along with the other B2ST members were awarded the ‘Artist of the Year‘ award at the year-end ceremonies, as well as the ‘Song of the Year‘ award for their hit song “Fiction“. This February, the boys will begin their world tour, covering 21 cities and 14 countries total, including England, Spain, United States, Canada, Singapore, and Japan.

Allkpop
Haha I love that parody!! xD Haha I posted it :p I remember we were all talking about parodies haha
LOL, yeah! I still laugh. That was the day we went crazy with the parodies...lol
I like the "Fiction" parody it never gets old either...lol
LisNoir wrote: LOL, yeah! I still laugh. That was the day we went crazy with the parodies...lol

Hahaha I love Kikwang's parts! And haha yeah we did go a little crazy :p

LisNoir wrote: I like the "Fiction" parody it never gets old either...lol

Haha I can't remember if I've seen the one you're talking about!
The Ministry of Gender Equality And Family Ordered To Retract Ban On Beast's "On Rainy Days"
Source: hancinema

Cube Entertainment recently won its lawsuit against the Ministry of Gender Equality and Family (MOGEF) revolving around Beast's hit song "On Rainy Days" from their last album "Fiction And Fact" in the summer of 2011.
The MOGEF had banned the song back in July last year for a line that sang, "I think I'm drunk, I think I should stop drinking". The ministry deemed it inappropriate for minors or children saying that it could potentially encourage them to drink.

Cube fought back by taking the case to court. The agency argued that the lyrics don't specify any real details of drinking and that the line "I should stop drinking" doesn't encourage the act. The court took Cube's side and ruled that the MOGEF retract the ban.
More on Beast, the group will start their world tour with their Seoul concert on February 4-5th.
my Yoseob! i love him with all my heart an d soul lolx
Yeona I already posted that article on the previous page (:

Some of my favorite vids: