Doojoon & Dongwoon -When The Door Closes
B2ST members hold a cook-off in their dorm

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/20120116_b2st_cooking.jpg[/IMG]

The boys of B2ST held a ramen cook off to see which member was the greatest chef in the kitchen.

B2ST member Dongwoon wrote via his Twitter page on the 15th, “[I]As soon as I get back to our dorms, I’m going to have a cook off with Doojoon hyung. When the time comes, I will share photos of us in action. Also, the results.

Later, fellow member Yang Yoseob also tweeted, “Wow they’re really going to do it. You guys cook, I’m going to sleep. I told you guys not to buy so many ingredients. Anyway, The cook off begins now“, and shared a few photos of the boys getting ready for their cooking battle.

In the photos, Doojoon and Dongwoon are quite busy in the kitchen, even dressed like rivals in black and white.

An hour later, Yoseob tweeted the results of the competition saying, “Judging panel – Yong Jun Hyung, Hong Seung Wan, Yang Yoseob, Jun Jungun, Lee Ki Kwang. With a score of 3:2, Son Dongwoon wins.

Yoon Doojoon could not get over his loss and challenged Son Dongwoon to a fried rice battle. We ate really well, thanks to these two,” he continued, hinting that there would be another cook off in the near future.

Netizens laughed as they commented, “I want to eat Doojoon oppa’s food“, “Can I be a judge too?”, “Which ramen did you vote for?”, and more.

Allkpop
LOL Sounds like they had fun :D
B2ST reveals they’re preparing their second full-length album

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/20120121_b2st.jpg[/IMG]

As Korea prepares to celebrate the Lunar New Year this weekend, numerous stars have shared their holiday greetings through photos and SNS updates.

Idol group B2ST decided to record a video to send fans a more personal message of well-wishes. The boys revealed that they won’t be taking a break during the holiday, as they’ll be preparing for their upcoming world tour.

B2ST also announced that they’ll be releasing a new album after completing their world tour. As member Doojoon put it, “[I]A full-length album, not an EP! A second full-length album!

The boys wrapped up by wishing fans a happy Lunar New Year. Check out their video below!

Allkpop

I can't wait!! :D :D
B2ST to release their first world tour track, “I Knew It”, on January 26th

On January 26th, B2ST will release a new track called “I Knew It” for their upcoming world tour, “Beautiful Show”.

B2ST will open their world tour with back-to-back concerts on February 4th and 5th at the Seoul Olympic Sports Stadium. The idol group will then move on to different parts of Asia, Europe, and the Americas.

Through this tour, B2ST will reveal some new tracks — their first in just over eight months. Fortunately, these new songs (all of different genres) will become available through the form of digital singles.

As the first track from the ‘Beautiful Show’ tour, “I Knew It” will be released on January 26th at midnight. It’s described as a modern ballad with a heart-wrenching melody and pulsing beat.

Regarding the rest of the tracks, B2ST has chosen to reveal the titles before the actual concerts to express their appreciation for fans.

Stay tuned to allkpop for more updates on these exciting releases!

Allkpop

Can't wait to hear it!! :D
Old photos of B2ST’s Lee Kikwang surprise netizens

Old photos of B2ST member Lee Kikwang have surfaced on an online community site.

The photos are from his graduation album, and netizens were surprised to see them, as he displays an image that’s quite different from his charismatic stage persona.

Kikwang showcased some hairstyles that fans would never expect him to, and his glasses gave him the image of a studious student.

Netizens who came across the photos left comments such as, “Hairstyle is definitely important in bringing out a guy’s looks“, “Who did that to his hair?”, “His innocent look is endearing“, “His expressions and his style made me laugh…“, and more.

In related news, the singer hurt his ankle while working out and resulted to singing in a chair while his fellow B2ST members performed at the 2012 Asia Model Awards on January 18th, as well as at the Seoul Music Awards on the 19th.

Allkpop

I don't know why they're so surprised haha. He's still adorable and what'd they expect someone to look like before entering the entertainment business?
B2ST hopes to be loved by fans all over the world in 2012

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/20120123_b2st_newyear-460x270.jpg[/IMG]

Members Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung, Yoseob, Kikwang, and Dongwoon of B2ST got dressed in their finest hanboks to send their Lunar New Year greetings to their fans.

Leader Doojoon said, “[I]2011 was a fruitful year thanks to all of you. We will never forget your support and will work harder in 2012. Please look forward to B2ST that will continue to soar. I hope that everyone I know, and everyone who knows me will have a healthy, and happy new year.

Hyunseung who also participated in the Troublemaker unit added, “Hi everyone, this is Hyunseung. The new year is upon us. I hope that for this holiday, everyone will be able to enjoy good food with family and gain some weight! Diet after the new year. Let’s all eat well and say, “Fighting!

Yoseob also sent his greetings saying, “2011 was a joyful year, thanks to all of you BEAUTY‘s. We will work to make all of you BEAUTY’s happy in 2012. We are also about to embark on our ‘Beautiful Show 2012‘ world tour. I hope that we will be able to receive a lot of support from all of the world. We will work to work hard to reap that much more in 2012!

Allkpop

Aww but they are! Haha
!!!!!!NEW SONG!!!!!

wrote: English Translation by HydetamBi
I knew it, I knew it

You seem to have changed these days
You've been putting on a lot of makeup when you used to not put on any
And you've been going out to clubs when you used to not go at all, huh
It keeps bothering me
I tried to just laugh it off
But I can't

(Since when was it)
That you've been playing with me
Were you really truthful
(How can you do this to me)
No wonder you've changed a lot these days
I didn't even know, oh, and loved you only

* I knew this would happen, uh
When you said you were going to meet that guy
Why didn't I stop you
I knew this would happen, uh
The moment I saw an unknown phone number
Since then, I knew this would happen

Honey, I'm not being suspicious, you know how I feel, right?
It's because I love you so much
So can I see you phone for a second?
I just need to check something
When did you change your password?
And why is your recent call list empty?
You foolishly erased it all, huh
Ha.. you're cute, my baby
You're acting really strange, just tell me the truth
I'm starting to get a little mad

(Why did you leave me)
Did you get sick of me for being like this?
Why is your phone turned off?
(When I have so much to tell you)
I'll go home after just listening to your voice
I will wait, here in front of your house

* Repeat

What did I do wrong?
(When I think about it, I don't think I did anything wrong)
Tell me the truth
(Even if you don't, I actually already know)
Okay, I will really stop now
Tell me if you really can't bear it anymore, baby please
(For real, I will say one last thing)

That guy back then, no, that jerk is the one, right?
He was good looking but he didn't seem reliable
Who are you to blame?
Your one fault would be being too nice
He must have known that I was your boyfriend
He must have looked down on me, that jerk
Don't hang up, cause I have something to ask you hun
Um... somewhere around here is that jerk's house, right?

Idol group B2ST had previously announced that they’d be holding a 21-city world tour this year, which includes stops in North America, South America, Asia, and Europe. Unfortunately, the boys have revealed that they won’t be able to perform in Brazil or the UK.

On January 25th, B2ST shared two videos through their official YouTube page — one for their UK fans and one for their Brazilian fans.

In both videos, the boys expressed regret over the cancellation of the shows, but left a message of hope, saying that it’s not like it will be the only time they’ll visit those countries. They promised to return to UK and Brazil sometime in the future and put on amazing shows.
Yeona wrote: !!!!!!NEW SONG!!!!!

wrote: English Translation by HydetamBi
I knew it, I knew it

You seem to have changed these days
You've been putting on a lot of makeup when you used to not put on any
And you've been going out to clubs when you used to not go at all, huh
It keeps bothering me
I tried to just laugh it off
But I can't

(Since when was it)
That you've been playing with me
Were you really truthful
(How can you do this to me)
No wonder you've changed a lot these days
I didn't even know, oh, and loved you only

* I knew this would happen, uh
When you said you were going to meet that guy
Why didn't I stop you
I knew this would happen, uh
The moment I saw an unknown phone number
Since then, I knew this would happen

Honey, I'm not being suspicious, you know how I feel, right?
It's because I love you so much
So can I see you phone for a second?
I just need to check something
When did you change your password?
And why is your recent call list empty?
You foolishly erased it all, huh
Ha.. you're cute, my baby
You're acting really strange, just tell me the truth
I'm starting to get a little mad

(Why did you leave me)
Did you get sick of me for being like this?
Why is your phone turned off?
(When I have so much to tell you)
I'll go home after just listening to your voice
I will wait, here in front of your house

* Repeat

What did I do wrong?
(When I think about it, I don't think I did anything wrong)
Tell me the truth
(Even if you don't, I actually already know)
Okay, I will really stop now
Tell me if you really can't bear it anymore, baby please
(For real, I will say one last thing)

That guy back then, no, that jerk is the one, right?
He was good looking but he didn't seem reliable
Who are you to blame?
Your one fault would be being too nice
He must have known that I was your boyfriend
He must have looked down on me, that jerk
Don't hang up, cause I have something to ask you hun
Um... somewhere around here is that jerk's house, right?

I listened to it three times. I don't like it. It's inferior to songs like Fiction, On Rainy days and so on.
Eh, why are you quoting yourself..? Just to bump it? I'm sure fans read all the posts in the thread. :p
LisNoir wrote: Eh, why are you quoting yourself..? Just to bump it? I'm sure fans read all the posts in the thread. :p

Jajajajajajaja

I really like the song and it's definitely better than that awful Skinny Baby crap that recently came out :p
LisNoir wrote: Eh, why are you quoting yourself..? Just to bump it? I'm sure fans read all the posts in the thread. :p

Because after you posted the news about the concert canceled you opened another page so I posted again to highlight the big news. :p

Have you listened to it? Do you like it?