Has anyone heard this:

I like it WAAAAAAAAY better than the original
Yeah, IU is a great singer.

IU 2011 MBC Gayo DaeJun

IU wins Music Bank K-Chart 5th week in a row + Performances from January 6th

Music Bank’ is back with another fun and exciting show that was chock-full of amazing performances!

The MCs UEE from After School and actor Lee Jang Woo is ready to the new year with Music Bank.

Besides the usual stages on tonight’s show, F.I.X made their debut, NS Yoon-G, Lee Hyun, Teen Top, Fat Cat, CHAOS,made their comeback as a project duo while T-ara began their follow-up promotions.

As for the winners, IU faced off against Girls’ Generation but in the end, it was IU who clinched the ‘K-Chart’ win.

Congratulations, IU!

Allkpop
IU wins #1 + Performances from January 12th’s ‘Music on Top’

Cable channel jTBC is back this week with a new episode of ‘Music On Top‘. Today’s special guest was Girls Day Minah.

This week’s show featured performances from T-ara, Noel, x-5, Chocolat, Fat Cat, New.F.O, J-Cera, TOUCH, AXIZ, Soul Dive, F.I.X, CHAOS

It was a great performance and today’s winner is IU, congratulations!

Allkpop
IU has plans to release a new song in Korea

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120210_iu_2-460x719.jpg[/IMG]

After dominating the K-pop scene last year with her second full-length album ‘Last Fantasy‘, singer IU has plans to release a new song in Korea.

She has yet to decide if the song will be released as a digital single or if it will serve as a follow-up track to her second album, but the song is nearing full completion.

Because the singer has plans to release her first Japanese single “Good Day” on March 21st, she will be focusing on her Japanese promotions for the time being and take some more time before deciding when to release her new song in Korea.

An IU representative informed OSEN on the 10th, “[I]IU will be focusing on Japanese promotions in March, and it is difficult to say when she will be able to begin promotions in Korea. What’s for sure is that she plans to release a song to follow her hit “You & I”. It’s just a matter of when.

In related news, IU is already heightening the expectations of the Japanese public, having already captured their hearts with her cute and multi-talented idol charm.

Allkpop
she is a really talented artist, but I think she is way better live and acoustic than on her records. I have a few of her singles and i seriously want to follow it with nice goth rock just to counter act her overly bubbly and/or sad songs.
IU: “Lee Hyori is scary, Uhm Jung Hwa is approachable”

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120227094520612.jpg[/IMG]

IU has compared sunbae solo singers, Lee Hyori and Uhm Jung Hwa.

On the February 26th episode of “Jung Jae Hyung and Lee Hyori’s You and I“, IU appeared as the featured guest. As IU entered the studio, Lee Hyori revealed a signed CD that she received from IU during her debut days. In the CD, IU wrote “Lee Hyori sunbaenim, I am new singer IU. I am happy to have seen your performance. I will do my best from now on.

Lee Hyori said, “At the time I was in the midst of my ‘Chitty Chitty Bang Bang‘ activities. As you all know, I wore really heavy makeup for that promotion, and so when I met younger hoobae singers, they all shook in fright.

To IU, Lee Hyo Ri asked, “What is my image like among hoobae girl groups?“, to which IU replied, “You are a really really senior singer.

IU continued, “I met Uhm Jung Hwa sunbae a few times, and everytime I went to greet her, she received me with a warm smile“. When Lee Hyori jokingly protested her scary image in comparison to Uhm Jung Hwa, IU hurriedly added, “[I]I think it is because Lee Hyori sunbae’s songs are all really charismatic songs while Uhm Jung Hwa sunbae’s representative song is the light-hearted ‘Festival‘
“.

Lee Hyori sighed and said, “I can’t even say anything because IU is too cute. I will try to be a more approachable sunbae from now on.

Source & Image: Daum |via: allkpop
She has an amazing voice but I really only like her upbeat songs. Her slow songs are boring to me.

:P

she sings really well.
and i really liked the lives they did for this song.
very cute. with the guy.

clearly im not very knowledgable in korean stuff =p
So I am just listening to Spring Of A Twenty Year Old and her life seems to be utterly boring and quiet.

Although I admit that she's got a good voice her style of music normally isn't my cup of tea - that's why I simply avoid her songs and live a happy life but hey I read that her newest song was supposed to be "upbeat" - the only reason I even gave it a try - but seriously upbeat, upbeat? Listen to one of SNSD's or Miss A's songs, or 4Minute or whatever, their songs are upbeat! *shakes head in disbelief and leaves IU to herself and her fans*
LOL...I like "Peach" and "Really Hate You" from that mini album.
LisNoir wrote: LOL...I like "Peach" and "Really Hate You" from that mini album.

Agreed and also 'Every End of Day' is really touching, both the song and the MV... she's such an angel, I'm forever in love with her voice~ Niga johaseo kre~
I'll have to pay closer attention to it then. I've only heard that one once. But I usually like IU's latest songs.
Very good singer and composer. I don't find her cute or attractive. Kind of a flat face. But that doesn't matter at all if u can sing and compose like her. Good stuff.
Ah. Damn. I've already posted in here before. Guess I don't like her enough to remember whether I've been here before. Hahaha. :( Hopefully creating some more great songs