While recently appearing on SBS FMâ??s â??Park So Hyunâ??s Love Game,â? the members of Big Bang revealed some info about each member in the group. While they all discussed their likes on the radio talk show, what caused a big stir from fan-girls across was when G-Dragon confessed his love for fellow member, T.O.P.
He revealed that if T.O.P were a girl, he would have dated him without any uncertainty. He continued, â??I almost fell for T.O.P. While weâ??re traveling in the car, he plays jokes on me. But heâ??s really charmingâ?¦ If he were a girl, I wouldâ??ve dated him right then. Heâ??s just that charming.â?
When DJ Park So Hyun asked the group, â??Out of all Big Bang members, who is the home fatale?â? they all immediately pointed to T.O.P for being the most wanted by people.
Seungri couldnâ??t help but add to the discussion, â??We parodied â??Secret Gardenâ?? recently, and I had a kiss scene with T.O.P. His manners were really good during filming. I wondered what women would feel if I felt that as a guy.â?
As if he knew that all along, T.O.P continued with his own sense of charisma even if with a little hint of wavering, â??Yes. Iâ??m the most innocent out of the membersâ?¦ I think.â?

Mousider wrote: This is definitely my favorite:

My favourite haircut too! The GD&TOP ear was a great era for hairstyles. Him and TOP (^^)
I like his seaweed hair................XD

Apple hair style of course!

But in all seriousness, I'm obsessed with this color combo
Look what's out!!!

It's a dirty mad fiesta!
SeRose wrote: Look what's out!!!

It's a dirty mad fiesta!

Oh my god, I just watched this and.. wow. XD
G-D, what are you doing? Ahahaha I can't

And yes! Even more toilet time ^_^
The day i never thought would appear finally did! TOP planning a solo album!!!!! :D soooo excited
I became a certified BIGBANG fan. V.I.P by heart!<3
-October 27, 2013- yup I know I'm super late but I'm trying to catch up the 7 years that I've miss!^^
I enter the kpop world because of them :)
as long as it's them I'm contented!^__________________________^

bigbang rock my world!!!*.*
PS: can you share your experienced with bigbang to me? I wanna be your friend!:) please add me!<3
94loveKdrama wrote: I became a certified BIGBANG fan. V.I.P by heart!<3
-October 27, 2013- yup I know I'm super late but I'm trying to catch up the 7 years that I've miss!^^
I enter the kpop world because of them :)
as long as it's them I'm contented!^__________________________^

bigbang rock my world!!!*.*
PS: can you share your experienced with bigbang to me? I wanna be your friend!:) please add me!<3

Welcome fellow VIP :)
its never too late to be a VIP
Thaaaaaaank you for welcoming me!^^ :)
I felt like they didn't even promo enough! Though I haunt the BigBang channel enough I saw it! TOP clearly doesn't need promotion, the fans will come regardless.

To be honest it took me a few listens to get into it. However, I love the whole concept! TOP's rapping is so fierce.
okay, let's watch bigbang's concert first. sorry, i mean bigbang's party.. wait! i mean bigbang's performance in mama2013 :)

prettytin wrote: okay, let's watch bigbang's concert first. sorry, i mean bigbang's party.. wait! i mean bigbang's performance in mama2013 :)

nyehehe, IKR? They owned the night!