Check out the audio preview for Big Bang’s “Blue”

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m484/ali101234/412e904a.jpg[/IMG]

wrote: As many of you know already, Big Bang will release their 5th mini album ‘Alive‘ on February 29th. They will also promote four tracks simultaneously — “Blue”, “Love Dust“, “Fantastic Baby” and ”Bad Boy“.

Korean conglomerate Naver is currently running a special “Big Bang is Back” promotion and also offering a special Big Bang Naver app. In the Naver app, a small audio preview of Big Bang’s track “Blue” was included. Fans were quick to capture the audio and share it on the internet, check it out below!

[I]
AllKpop
I love the piano in it :) The vocals sound really sweet.
Can't wait, it's been so long since the last Big Bang song and I miss them <3
OMG...have you seen their teaser pics...O____O
UWAAAAH~~

Oh yeah, I love how everybody looks except for GD, that hair looks terrible on him! what were the stylists thinking??? ;( And Daesung's awesome, even if he looks like GD from his Heartbreaker era, but they can both pull that look off so I'll continue fangirling over TOP. Speaking of TOP, I've been arguing with my friend, is his hair green or blue? I say it's turquoise green, she says - blue...
iron_maiden_94 wrote: Oh yeah, I love how everybody looks except for GD, that hair looks terrible on him! what were the stylists thinking??? ;( And Daesung's awesome, even if he looks like GD from his Heartbreaker era, but they can both pull that look off so I'll continue fangirling over TOP. Speaking of TOP, I've been arguing with my friend, is his hair green or blue? I say it's turquoise green, she says - blue...

GD's hair was oke i guess..but compare to others..it sucks a lil' bit..i was wishing this time he'll go some kinda diff. color...probably pink or green (i jus dunno y i had those both color in my mind... O.o)..yeah daesung looks hot in "platinum blonde"...
same case here...me nd my cousin argued abt TOP's hair color...after a long fight we both agreed it was "TEAL"..hehe...can't wait for their comeback ><
@reph: yeah, me neither, hope my friend and I agree on TOP's hair color by the time it comes out :D
Big Bang to promote all six songs on ‘Alive’ as title tracks

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m484/ali101234/9f94df9c.jpg[/IMG]

wrote: Earlier, allkpop reported that contrary to their initial report, Big Bang wouldn’t be promoting two tracks, but four.

In their latest announcement, however, Big Bang has revealed that they would be promoting the remaining two tracks on the album (excluding the intro). This brings the final count to six title tracks: “Blue”, “Bad Boy“, “Love Dust”, “Fantastic Baby“, “Not Funny“, and “Wings“.

Big Bang will release “Blue” first on February 22nd, ahead of their actual mini-album release on the 29th. A teaser for “Blue” has already hit the airwaves, featuring a mini interview clip with leader G-Dragon himself. Big Bang will continue to release teasers in cooperation with Naver Music, featuring footage of their honest thoughts about their return to the K-Pop scene after a long hiatus.

Big Bang will also be embarking on their ‘BIGBANG ALIVE TOUR 2012‘, starting with performances in Seoul on March 2nd through the 3rd.

Stay tuned to allkpop for more details on Big Bang’s comeback!

[I]AllKpop

Oh I forgot. :D I will delete them in an instant.
Yeona wrote: Oh I forgot. :D I will delete them in an instant.

Thanks. :p
But if it's the concept who cares? :O
HAVA-RAVA wrote: But if it's the concept who cares? :O

The Admin cares. It's one of his rules.