Home
Ok I just checked again. There were two that came up saying I had updated them. Boys Before Flowers I saw that somehow, it now only said that I had seen 24/25. Then My Girlfriend is an agent said I had seen 0/1. I just now fixed them, but that was strange that somehow the last episode of BBF was now not recorded. I know movies are different and show up as one ep, but I know it had been different before. That was why I was wondering if any site updates were being done.
I'm trying to add a new recommendation but when I try to search for the 'then you might like' box, the search page doesn't find anything, so it's not possible to post the rec. I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but I've tried a few times and it doesn't work.
samsoons wrote: I'm trying to add a new recommendation but when I try to search for the 'then you might like' box, the search page doesn't find anything, so it's not possible to post the rec. I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but I've tried a few times and it doesn't work.

Can you link me to the drama you're trying to make a recommendation for, and then tell me what drama/movie you're trying to recommend?
@Skye-N-Rain: I was trying to rec I Summon You, Gold (being the one I can't add to the second box) through Ojakgyo Brothers :)

http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/6613/i-summon-you-gold
http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/2788/ojakgyo-brothers
Are you sure you're spelling Ojakgyo brothers correctly? it's working fine for me (at least finding it). Though, the images don't seem to be coming up properly.
It works now. I have no idea why, but putting Ojakgyo Brothers first wasn't working, but it's working the other way around. Thank you :)
If there is a relation added, it is not possible to remove it. When I try to do it, I get "relation is required", so it makes it impossible to have a drama without relation, despite that the current one is not related actually.
HI! Not sure if it's considered a bug or not, and quite sure there must be hundreds of people who have discussed this before me, but I noticed there's a problem with non-unicode letters showing in comments, example Japanese, Korean, Arabic, etc. I've checked the site's rules and it says that we are allowed to use any language we like on our page and in personal conversations with pals...Would LOVE to only if I can!!!! Question, where should I post suggestions to the site admins? Thanks in advance ;-)
Just an fyi (which you guys might know about already), the link "Make A Recommendation' that is pulled up when you click on show's 'Recommendations' page is dead. I assume it will take a bit of formatting to fix it all, and the link for making recs through 'Details' page works. Dunno if you even want to bother fixing but that's that. :) Have a nice day and great work MDL staff and volunteers!
Also, when new relations are approved, they still do not appear in the drama page.
claudya87 wrote:

I keep getting messages from "0". When I click to read it goes to my page but there are no messages.
This is the 2nd time it happened.

Today i saw the same notifications too.
pucca8 wrote: Today i saw the same notifications too.

I also keep receiving those notifications.
Ji-N wrote: Im sure this will be fixed later on. If you can ignore them for now it would be great.

Ji-N's response a few pages back about these notifications.
I keep getting "502 bad gateway" when I try to click on the thread below. Also, when I try to go to the last page of the Kdrama threads directory. I think this thread was recently posted in the directory...

http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?4244-Discussion-I-Hear-Your-Voice
Sleepninja wrote: I keep getting "502 bad gateway" when I try to click on the thread below. Also, when I try to go to the last page of the Kdrama threads directory. I think this thread was recently posted in the directory...

http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?4244-Discussion-I-Hear-Your-Voice

Both work completely fine for me.