Oh gosh that shorts, A lot of people dont like it. Her stylist should be fired.BTW another point Wen Rang was amazed was when Chengcheng became sailor moon haha

I adored the second couple. Was it ever explained why Wen Rang was so young? He seemed to basically be the same age as his nephew- just a little older. But they seemed to be more like brothers. I guess there doesn’t have to be a reason. Lol But I just thought it was an interesting plot point they decided to go with, instead of making them cousins.

herah:

Oh gosh that shorts, A lot of people dont like it. Her stylist should be fired.BTW another point Wen Rang was amazed was when Chengcheng became sailor moon haha

Asian dramas have some different ideas about fashion. I have seen a few Taiwanese dramas as well with the short shorts business attire.

On another note, I hope that the second couple, and in particular Huang Yi Li,  gets more main roles.

John Smith:

Asian dramas have some different ideas about fashion. I have seen a few Taiwanese dramas as well with the short shorts business attire.

On another note, I hope that the second couple, and in particular Huang Yi Li,  gets more main roles.

Her shorts are awful,, the tattered jeans kind. Congrongs shorts are okay but cheng her crotch can really be seen. Yeah Im looking forward to her main roles. 

SBingo:

I adored the second couple. Was it ever explained why Wen Rang was so young? He seemed to basically be the same age as his nephew- just a little older. But they seemed to be more like brothers. I guess there doesn’t have to be a reason. Lol But I just thought it was an interesting plot point they decided to go with, instead of making them cousins.

In the book theyre only few years older I think 5 or 6, SQ is in 2ps and wen rang is tgirties,I think he is menopausal baby

herah:

Her shorts are awful,, the tattered jeans kind. Congrongs shorts are okay but cheng her crotch can really be seen. Yeah Im looking forward to her main roles. 

It looked like an intern with shaky hands in the wardrobe department tried to impress their boss by adding more style to a pair of jean shorts. Unsure hands and easily distracted, they cut more than they should. Then while trying to even it out, trimmed more on the other side. Which of course led to them trying to even it out on the other side. Eventually they ran out of material or they might have made a belt.

I did appreciate that she was able to pull off wearing short shorts with long long sleeve tops.

John Smith:

It looked like an intern with shaky hands in the wardrobe department tried to impress their boss by adding more style to a pair of jean shorts. Unsure hands and easily distracted, they cut more than they should. Then while trying to even it out, trimmed more on the other side. Which of course led to them trying to even it out on the other side. Eventually they ran out of material or they might have made a belt.

I did appreciate that she was able to pull off wearing short shorts with long long sleeve tops.

Lols yesh,she was able to pull that off, someone said the camera pans out on her legs,my gosh. Its like her top is expensive but her shorts are rags.

herah:

Lols yesh,she was able to pull that off, someone said the camera pans out on her legs,my gosh. Its like her top is expensive but her shorts are rags.

It looks like she went shopping and fought a shark for the last pair of pants.

i loved them sm! their chemistry was so natural and amazing, i forgot they were acting some times ahaha 

at the cong rong x shaoqing wedding scene, after the surprise vid played, when the guests stood up to clap, wen rang wrapped his hands around chengcheng from the back and that was so cute?

your chingu :

i loved them sm! their chemistry was so natural and amazing, i forgot they were acting some times ahaha 

at the cong rong x shaoqing wedding scene, after the surprise vid played, when the guests stood up to clap, wen rang wrapped his hands around chengcheng from the back and that was so cute?

True theure soo good,thats the thing with support or not being the main couple, they guve their best cus they dont have an image to protect.

The wedding vid o,wen rang was really sweet

Just finished and boiii...totally fell in love with the second couple. their story is quite fleshed out and not rush so that allows you to feel their love and heartache so intimately...and such beautiful poetic essence in their dialogue using Tagore poems...love love it