Szasha wrote: Now well, I was reading the first book when I was eating a lot of this:

Pita bread.

Gale, at least, sounds like the name of a man. ;)

Hmm lol now you have made my HUNGRY AGAIN!!

Don´t think like that^^ I reaaly don´t like him and his name:) Sorry but he appeared like only an nagging person to me~
Mirichan wrote: Hmm lol now you have made my HUNGRY AGAIN!!

Don´t think like that^^ I reaaly don´t like him and his name:) Sorry but he appeared like only an nagging person to me~

Fair enough. :p Do you like Josh H. then? Just googled him, he was a very sweet, sweet child. ;)
Szasha wrote: Fair enough. :p Do you like Josh H. then? Just googled him, he was a very sweet, sweet child. ;)

Well I loved him in the book and I hope him to turn out well too in th movie :D
Yeah, I am going tomorrow I guess. Aww, I haven't had cinema nachos in such a long time. ;)
Szasha wrote: Yeah, I am going tomorrow I guess. Aww, I haven't had cinema nachos in such a long time. ;)

Hahah on my birthday party I HAD THEM with the dip :D
Mirichan wrote: Hahah on my birthday party I HAD THEM with the dip :D

The magical-cinema-nachos? Oh, yummy, yummy, yummy.
My lovely addicts, I trust your opinions over random bloggers, so I must ask: For those of you who have seen The Hunger Games and Battle Royale (the Japanese movie), do you think that The Hunger Games is just a sucky, watered-down rip off? I haven't read the books or seen the movie, so I'm really curious about what you all think :)
Well still haven´t seen the Hunger Games but the books are awesome an not any watered-down rip off of Battle Royale..Lol I saw that Movie and I didn´t like it but what I have seen from The Hunger Games I must say I am impressed and the plot is really different anyway :)
hehe ty mirichan :) i know i can always count on you. The previews look like it may be interesting. It definitely was high-budget, so I'm sure everything will look cool, but I'm still not positive i'll go see it. hmmm...
Kawaikochan wrote: hehe ty mirichan :) i know i can always count on you. The previews look like it may be interesting. It definitely was high-budget, so I'm sure everything will look cool, but I'm still not positive i'll go see it. hmmm...

(T.T) Lol such an good compliment :) Hehehe :p
Well I WILL go to see it because I have waited now for almost two years for an movie of it :D
from what i read about the two...

those who fully read both novels of HG and BR...

most of them said that the BR novel is the more solid one than HG novel

anyway...i saw something interesting for the comparison of both novels

http://www.jonathanlack.com/2012/03/hunger-games-versus-battle-royale.html

its seems that many small details are obviously similar and have in common
bokami wrote: from what i read about the two...

those who fully read both novels of HG and BR...

most of them said that the BR novel is the more solid one than HG novel

anyway...i saw something interesting for the comparison of both novels

http://www.jonathanlack.com/2012/03/hunger-games-versus-battle-royale.html

its seems that many small details are obviously similar and have in common

The article is interesting:) Thanks! <3
I saw it. I already typed all my agony down - so I am going to save this forum. Haha - anyone here to discuss, though? ;)
Szasha wrote: I saw it. I already typed all my agony down - so I am going to save this forum. Haha - anyone here to discuss, though? ;)

Still not :D But I will watch it for sure:) Just curious so I ask ....how was it??
When you could rate it from 1-10 what would you give`?? :p
Mirichan wrote: Still not :D But I will watch it for sure:) Just curious so I ask ....how was it??
When you could rate it from 1-10 what would you give`?? :p

Naw, I am not going to say anything - I don't want to spoil it for you. But let's say it's definitely not a masterpiece. Sure,
if you love the books you will find it entertaining, but that's about it. But see for yourself! :)