I'm a super big fan of this!! I stumbled upon it some way or the other over the internet, and I started watching without expecting so much...but man, it got me since episode 1! Now I can't wait for season 3 to start, it looks like it will have a lot of new interesting developments!
I love you guys so much!! This is my non asian favorite drama!! And here there is a lot of drama...even a "who's my daddy" drama!! Awesome!!
angelitocurioso wrote: I love you guys so much!! This is my non asian favorite drama!! And here there is a lot of drama...even a "who's my daddy" drama!! Awesome!!

You're completely right! One of the reasons I love it so much is that it's not just about zombies, it also has some nail-biting emotional tension every single episode!!
Can't wait for the new season :D
Season premiere is on October the 14th, right?
Sakakibara wrote: Season premiere is on October the 14th, right?

Yeah :D
Get ready guys!! It's tomorrow!!
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
I can't wait x_x it's still on Oct 20 for me u.u
i want a lot of horror and freaky moments in the 2nd season ! Blood is always a bonus :D
how about the American Horror Story?
Yeah, I love that too!! It reminded me of all the great horror movies of the 70s!
I didn't know if a Walking Dead thread existed!! I feel like Spongebob with bubbles, guys!!! I'm soooo happy. Ok. Just outta curiosity, I want to know everyone's...FAVORITE CHARACTER and LEAST FAVORITE CHARACTER (dead characters count as well). My favorite, DARYL, of course. Least favorite...ugh, tie between Andrea and Lori. I can't stand either of them.
Hehe, I'm just like you... My super big favourite is Daryl, he's awesome!!! I loved him from the start, when he was still being detached from everyone else in the group! And well, I was torn between Lori and Andrea in the "Who I hate the most?" contest...but looking at how things went, I can safely go with Andrea now! XD
Walking Dead thread! I'm waiting right now to watch the new episode. I'm glad to see I'm not the only Daryl lover! As much as I didn't like Lori, Shane had to be my least favorite. I was so glad when he was finally gone! Ugh. He was just such a creeper to me.
sml4thecamera wrote: Walking Dead thread! I'm waiting right now to watch the new episode. I'm glad to see I'm not the only Daryl lover! As much as I didn't like Lori, Shane had to be my least favorite. I was so glad when he was finally gone! Ugh. He was just such a creeper to me.

At first, I hated Shane the most, but after he died I found myself actually missing him. So, that changed my mind pretty quick.