Oh my goodness! That last episode was craaazy! Favorite scene had to be the one where Merle called Glenn Chinese and Daryl said, "He's Korean!" Touched my heart a tad bit. Can't wait for next week's episode. I miss seeing me some Team Caryl (Carol and Daryl together, that is)
Doremeduck wrote: Oh my goodness! That last episode was craaazy! Favorite scene had to be the one where Merle called Glenn Chinese and Daryl said, "He's Korean!" Touched my heart a tad bit.

That was my favorite part too!! My brother actually thought I loved it because they were referencing Glenn being Korean... I had to explain to him what it really was which he didn't agree with until they talked about it on Talking Dead.
If I remember right, Daryl and Glenn himself had the same lines in the second episode. Daryl called him the Chinese kid and Glenn's like "I'm Korean." And Daryl responded with "Whatever" too. I loved this bit between the brothers.
Uhm, about Shane...I actually felt pretty sorry for him in the beginning, but then he got worse and worse...
Since I usually choose to watch whatever Asian drama I'm into at the moment, I'm a little behind on some of my American shows, including Season 3 of TWD. Glenn has always been my favorite character and I've definitely grown to love Daryl over the seasons. The group would pretty much be screwed without him. Andrea, Lori and Carl are my least favorite. Andrea just drives me crazy and has from the beginning. She needs to go. Lori was always too busy in her own drama to notice her kid was always missing and Carl was always running off. My husband and I always had these "where's Carl?" jokes bc he was ALWAYS running off and causing trouble. I can stand him a little more this season but I'm still pretty far behind.
I think Carl has really grown up in the third season. He went from being one of my least favorites to one of my favorites this season.
Carl just grated on my nerves in the second season but now he doesn't bother me as much. As long as he's quiet.. He seems kind of cold now though after Lori. He's starting to scare me. And what's up with the hat? He's NEVER taken it off.
Carl is to Hat as Daryl is to Crossbow.
So is anyone keeping up with Walking Dead this season??? The last episode was really weird.
Did anyone see the last episode?! :( That was the hardest episode to watch, I think, thus far. I am loving this season however. Does anyone have any opinions on the whole Daryl/Beth thing? I've been so accustomed to drama romances that it's not as shocking to me as it is to other people I know.
SEASON 4 SPOILER ALERT I totally ship Daryl & Beth. Way more than Daryl & Carol. & can we talk about what happened to her? Like, where the heck is she? DX Any Ideas?
I really want to know where she is too! Really disappointed they didn't tell us in the season finale...
OMG bring this thread back because walking dead is too good. I don't want to watch previews for the new season because I won't be able to stop thinking about it.
Does anyone saw the spin off?Fear the walking dead was good too
anyone here who's seen the s.7 premiere? I'm aware of who negan takes out, but---& for the first time ever---I don't know if I can stomach this. I'm too afraid to browse through twd tags on tumblr, even. 

how does one prepare to have their heart ripped out?
I got into this show when my mother kept telling me to watch it & I love it lol!