theairtwit... I watched it yesterday, and to be honest, I think my head is still in denial over everything that happened in the episode... I can't believe the producers did THAT... that was TOO CRUEL even for TWD... T_T
@violetsakura I really don't think I can bring myself to watch it. there've been a couple deaths on this show that have left me feeling truly awful for a week or two, but idk how I'll get over this one. I've read a couple reviews of what goes down in the episode, & I might just leave it at that: pull all the important details from articles & skip the actual watching part. I'm going to be cautious about the next episode, too---just in case.

Such a disappointment that a good series turn out to be so draggy. I didn’t like all the seasons about negan and the last one is even worse. Zombies are not the primary problem anymore, humans became the real treat for too many seasons and now the group is totally split up. 

The  last decision to make movies out of one character doesn’t make any sense. That character was the pillar of this franchise, he did everything to save his family and there is no way he will not try to came back to his daughter, so I can’t really see what kind of plot they will invent for the movies to keep the credibility of his character.