SayItAintSoJoe wrote: Have you seen the Inside Man? It's really good like that.

Yeah the prestige is really good. So is the Illusionist. I always group those two together since they were both about magicians and they came out the same year and they were both really good with surprise twist in them.

I've seen both Prestige and the Illusionist. I liked the Illusionist better. Probably because of Edward Norton.
Crazy4You wrote: That movie was funny! I loved when they were fighting and she hitched a ride with that guy and he randomly hops in the truck and starts talking like a crazy person. Loved it!

OMG oh I am so happy u hv seen it i dont know anyone who has even heard of this film let alone seen it!

I saw it about 20 years ago *cough* before you were born c4u lol & i still remember so many funny moments from this film the bit where they are stuck on the side of the road & it starts raining they find an old abandoned hut run in & start grinning at each other happy they have found shelter then they look up & realise the hut has no roof LMAO
jeanie65jh wrote: I've seen both Prestige and the Illusionist. I liked the Illusionist better. Probably because of Edward Norton.

yup i agee Jeanie for the exact same reason :p
RainFlower wrote: OMG oh I am so happy u hv seen it i dont know anyone who has even heard of this film let alone seen it!

I saw it about 20 years ago *cough* before you were born c4u lol & i still remember so many funny moments from this film the bit where they are stuck on the side of the road & it starts raining they find an old abandoned hut run in & start grinning at each other happy they have found shelter then they look up & realise the hut has no roof LMAO

Which movie is this?
LisNoir wrote: Which movie is this?

The Sure Thing...I think.
yup..The Sure thing! lol
I don't remember seeing Inside Man, but I did see Illusionist because I like how Edward Norton acts <3
RainFlower wrote: The Sure Thing

jeanie65jh wrote: The Sure Thing...I think.

jeanie65jh wrote: yup..The Sure thing! lol

I saw that movie...I don't remember it well since it's been a while..but I have a HUGE crush on John Cusack since I first saw him....lol
LisNoir wrote: LOL, Rain...You are awesome... :P

Indeed....quite.

:D
LisNoir wrote: I don't remember seeing Inside Man, but I did see Illusionist because I like how Edward Norton acts <3

US version of a strange attraction. I've like almost everything I've seen him in. The Painted Veil, Illusionist, Fight Club et al.... And what was that first one he was in with Richard Gere where he played this messed up kid (I don't want to say more and spoil it)
RainFlower wrote: Indeed....quite.

:D

LOL.... :p
jeanie65jh wrote: US version of a strange attraction. I've like almost everything I've seen him in. The Painted Veil, Illusionist, Fight Club et al.... And what was that first one he was in with Richard Gere where he played this messed up kid (I don't want to say more and spoil it)

I loooved The Painted Veil and even more so Fight Club, he's a great actor.

Is that Primal Fear?
yep Primal Fear is where he plays an altar boy accused of murder.

& yes The Painted Veil ...sigh

I cant believe we all agree on EN hahaha
RainFlower wrote: yep Primal Fear is where he plays an altar boy accused of murder.

& yes The Painted Veil ...sigh

I cant believe we all agree on EN hahaha

Yes, i saw that movie and EN is a great actor and very charismatic..lol

I watched Hulk for him....lol