Check my collar, collar, hey
Check my collar, collar, hey ^^. It's sooo addicting for me lol.
I'm really happy Ireland didn't win :P I hated their act
And the winner is.... Azerbaijan?! Romania just the 17th place... Really... they wasn't so bad.
they weren't* I think I'm still sleeping. Were is the edit button? :D
Where* is the edit button?
Pneurbgorboni wrote: And the winner is.... Azerbaijan?! Romania just the 17th place... Really... they wasn't so bad.

At least we didn't finish last.
Oh well, better luck next year.
Azerbaijan's song sucked D::
France, Ireland and ofc Finland had a lot better songs
yeah, Slovenia too... Italy's song wasn't that great, don't understand it finished second either...
mhay20 wrote: Azerbaijan's song sucked D::
France, Ireland and ofc Finland had a lot better songs

I totally agree
This blows D;
Wow I can't believe I didn't notice this thread before. My favorite was definitely Ireland's song. Jedward ♥
Sleepninja wrote: Wow I can't believe I didn't notice this thread before. My favorite was definitely Ireland's song. Jedward ♥

Lol old posts are old :P
I dont remember my favorite song =/ I just know I disliked the "I am Popular" song.
This is the song im talking about.
After the contest I was sooo in love with Eric Saade I even want to Sweden and bought his CD xD Now it's embarassing that I liked him
LLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL I didnt see this thread either ...here in UK we treat it all as a bit of a joke & dont take it seriously at all....if i ever watched it i would root for the craziest/wackiest looking group/singer :p The voting is totally biased with all the countries with links/ shared borders voting for each other
CrazyAngel wrote: After the contest I was sooo in love with Eric Saade I even want to Sweden and bought his CD xD
Now it's embarassing that I liked him

Although I haven't bought any of his CDs, I also liked him on stage. Ah, you are not alone. :p

RainFlower wrote:
The voting is totally biased with all the countries with links/ shared borders voting for each other

[Irony] No! How could you possibly say that? Really, it's not like all the East-European countries would vote
for each other.[/Irony]

Anyway before we won we also treated the contest as one funny shifting-points-as-sign-of-brotherhood-among-countries event. (Does that make sense?) But these days the hype starts growing in the beginning of January - we've already had the first few contestans giving their best - which was by far not even Eurovision-level.

Last year I somehow liked the song which victoriously "won" the last price:

But the more I listened to it, the more I was bothered by her obviously lacking voice. Ah, the studio-version is quite alright, but I always keep my fingers crossed and hope it would sound richer and she's be able to use a fuller range of tunes.
But I like the general concept of the song... and hey, she's learned how to say thanks in German. ;)