This is awesome! Thank you!

I tried using my listening app but it cannot find the instrumental song. I'll try to find the source somewhere else and let you know. 

Demidem:

Omg I'm so thankful. How did you find the bgms? I was going insane until I found "Tripping Over Danger" on your spotify list. 

There is one bgm I couldn't find tho. I associate that one mainly with Todd and Gram. It was in:

Sorry for the late response! It's been a while since I logged into MDL. I use Shazam to find the BGMs. I still have no luck in finding that BGM too. But I'll add it to the playlist and inform you when I finally do.

Demidem:

Omg I'm so thankful. How did you find the bgms? I was going insane until I found "Tripping Over Danger" on your spotify list. 

There is one bgm I couldn't find tho. I associate that one mainly with Todd and Gram. It was in:

I found it! It's Again & Again by Vicki Vox

lunasoltryst:

I found it! It's Again & Again by Vicki Vox

OMG thank you SO much ♥♥♥

I'm surprised to learn that originally it's a song and that the series used the instrumental version

Does someone know which song is playing on episode 8 during the kiss?? Please i gotta know

i would love to know as well for ep 8 kiss song i know the catch song this it at part 4 https://open.spotify.com/track/6YQaiAjqkFYb5ZeZ8ytmXR?si=6b677180a8ba4163

Hi, everyone! Miss Iris on Twitter DMed P'Nuchy regarding the song in EP 8 kissing scene. It's Everlast by Will Van De Crommert .  Sadly, it isn't on Spotify yet. 

Thanks for sharing the songs!

For those who liked the song under Sean's trust fall right before the kiss: it's "Indestructible" by Zachary Nelson

Thank you! The OST is really amazing!

lunasoltryst:

Hi, everyone! Miss Iris on Twitter DMed P'Nuchy regarding the song in EP 8 kissing scene. It's Everlast by Will Van De Crommert .  Sadly, it isn't on Spotify yet. 

Hi! For Youtube Music this song is licensed. =)

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=5-ndIMxN9Ys&feature=share 

Anyone know the song playing during the tent scene in episode 9 please?

Drama_fiend:

Anyone know the song playing during the tent scene in episode 9 please?

The song when SeanWhite did the deed is How I'm Falling In by Kolby Knickerbocker. The song that played the morning after is With You by Narrow Skies. :)

Thank you, it's brilliant! Does anybody know what song is playing in ep 2, time 26:50?

Draconyr:

Thank you, it's brilliant! Does anybody know what song is playing in ep 2, time 26:50?

Do you mean the song that's playing when Gram said "Freedom is the oxygen of the soul?" I almost forgot about that! Thanks for reminding me. It's Discover by Lane King. Unfortunately, it isn't available on Spotify either.