"As good as this NM is a think it has too many plot points and characters. " You hit the nail on the head. Even though we have an extra two episodes compared to the usual 12, it is still not enough. There is just way too much happening. It should have only involved the gang, Tawi, and the love interests. Otherwise this would turn into a two seasoner, and I honestly wouldn't have faith if that was the case. Not Me is an incredible show, but it has been trying to achieve an incredible feat that isn't working well with the plot.

Yes, I also agree, they seemed to drop White and Black's father once the argument happened with White. That doesn't solve anything, it makes the development more frustrating for White's character, too. Gram and Black were apparently a thing in the book, though I haven't read it, just hearing it from people who have and from what they say, a lot of the book isn't being followed. Which can be fine, but trailing off to something completely different has its risks. Gram at this point seems way too shoehorned to cause another side plot. I also hope he picks up from the weird love triangle he has going on and becomes a part of the main plot again.

Perhaps. Dan and Sean are going to stir up a fuss without a doubt. In the end Dan wants to get it off his chest, no matter the outcome. Also yeah, finally Sean has the answer. The next episode is going to be a whirlwind of emotions.

So many subplots, so little time, haha!

Sean is gonna have so much on his plate next episode. I just want to hug him. I’m kinda dreading the SeanWhite scenes from the looks of them they are gonna be painful. I hope at least there’s a cliff with them at the end which makes it better. 2 eps left after ep 12 how will they close everything? I wouldn’t mind a S2 just as long as it’s not awful 😂

I agree with you when you say that's NM may have too many plots and characters. The show gave us great characters but there's not enough time to develop each one of them.
But I wish we knew more about Gumpa. He seems to be the pillar of the group but we know very little about him, his motivations or his relationship with the other guys when it's clear he has a special bond with them, especially Sean and Black.
Same with Gram. Except for his scenes with Eugene, we see less and less of him. I would like to see more of his dynamic with the group. And all ship aside, wasn't he supposed to be Black's closest friend ?

In episode 11, I've been really frustrated with White. Don't get me wrong, I love him as a character and I understand that he finds himself in an uncomfortable place. On one hand there's his loyalty and love for his brother and the knowledge that he has to give him his life back and on the other hand there's his love for Sean and the guilt of having deceived him and the fear of being rejected as White. But still... The fact that he can't bring himself to tell the truth is frustrating but what's worse is how he gives Sean hope when he should know Black will crush him again. He's playing with his feelings and it's painful to watch. Sean has suffered enough and he deserves better than that.
I wonder if in the preview, when Sean says « I don't want to see your face anymore », it's a way for him to make White react, to make him fight for their relationship. Because at this point, Sean probably needs that, he needs to know he's not alone in this and that White loves him enough to fight for him.
I hope they don't drag this issue for too long, I honestly miss SeanWhite scenes XD

frrr like when grams supposed to be his best friend how could he kiss eugene and talk bad about him??? and at all he is confusing me sooo much omfg!!?!! 

and about white not telling sean who he is… i was literally screaming at him that he tells sean but he didn’t he said he wouldn’t disappear on him again but he did. he literally hurt sean so many times i can totally understand why he’s mad at him. but i can also understand whites fear of rejection. he’s scared to lose the person he totally trusts and finds comfort in. i just hope they will solve that all in the next ep cause i’m dying out here bc of this drama… missing seanwhite scenes gang 😣😣😣😣

I Know I really wanted to slap White when he wouldn't just tell him the truth esp when Sean told him what Black did. I guess White believes Sean loves Black(and is afraid of being rejected), how? I dunno XD. Sean made it clear he hated Black when they met. He softened because of the change in "Black" & that person is who he loves. Anyway, eg the preview IA that Sean needs White to fight for it.  All White has done since Black's return is hurt him :(. I get White's position, I do. He's stuck between the two people he loves the most. And he made his choice, the wrong one, but he did. I  hope for both of their sakes he wakes up, goes back and fights for their love. Prove to Sean, that he's not alone in this. And, that he'll never leave him again.

I think Black is being unfair in the way he's pushing White out. Without giving White a chance to prove himself, that he's strong enough for this world. Sean knows that, Black should too. Yes, it's Black's life but it's also White's now. He build himself a life with the gang and earned their respect. Sadly, Black doesn't fit anymore and nothing makes it more obvious than the last episode. The gang started as Black's but it belongs to White now. No way Yok would have brought in Dan if Black was still the leader.  Example of how much the gang has changed since White took over. White and Black can share that life, it will make their cause even stronger. Brains and Braun no way their gang can be stopped easily.

Gram, sigh don't even know where to start with him. I noticed that as White and Sean got closer. Sean took over Gram's place in "Black's" life. Since Gram was thrown out so to speak he's character lost a lot of his edge. Now his plot feels completely out of the main story. It's weird that Gram hasn't shared any scenes with Black since his return. Seems iffy to me. Hope we see why in the next episode.

And yeah I want to know more about Gumpa too but sadly there's no time left to go into his story :(. 

Gram is a canon fodder Character and it would be nice to see him in action with his friends bc i'm not  interested in his love story at all 

Same. About Gram's relationship with Eugene (or even Black) and don't think there's a need for a romantic arc for every character. But what I'm interested in, is his reaction to the return of the real Black. In the first few episodes, he never did more than a few comments about Black being different. As someone close to Black, his lack of concern is kind of weird. How would he react this time ?

As for Black, I agree about him being unfair and he hasn't really thought it through ... What about White's security ? By breaking his links with the gang, Black means to protect his little brother but they're identical twins, how is he safe out there ?

Black doesn't seem to realise that it's been ten years since they last saw each other. White isn't the kid he used to know, he is a grown up man who is able to make his own decisions. How can he expect White to go back to his father's home and to his privileged life after everything he's seen and done ? He's not the same person anymore.

That being said, I can't wait to see the next episode ! I love this drama. 

Im so happy they got back together in eps 12