Hi there! 

Can you please recommend a good Korean/chinese ddrama show with lots of romance, skinship and kisses? Because that’s exactly what I want. I am really sick and have spent a lot of time in hospital so I need it. I have seen Adminst Snowstorm Of Love recently I liked it but it was pretty slow to be honest. 

Have a good day <3

Here are some BL recommendations with lots of kissing and skinship:

• The Eclipse (for romance and enemies to lovers)
  • Until We Meet Again(for romance)
  • Between Us(for romance and skin ship)
  • Love In The Air(for romance and skinship)
  • My Only 12%(for cute fluffy romance)

Here are some straight dramas:

• When I Fly Towards You(romance and FL takes initiative)
  • My Demon(romance and skinship)
  • Her Private Life(skinship and romance)
  • Business Proposal( skinship and romance)

Hope these recommendations help and hope you get better soon!

Hi!

Hope you're feeling okay rn, fighting !!

Also hope the list below will help in one way or another ^^. I would not say that there is a lot of skinship even though obviously there is (I like it a lot too) but they are just the most romantic series I could think of. I personnaly recommend them especially if you want your heart to swoon a bit :) 

I will not add any thriller or heavy dramatic plot here (expect for Historicals) since romance sounds like fluff and sweetness to me even though I also have a bunch of my personal favorites in the Romance/thriller sub-genre which will not be mentioned here

Chinese:

• Hidden Love (Brother's Best Friend though nothing dramatic nor heavy + Age Gap + Fluff)
  • Lighter & Princess (2nd chance + Revenge + Flashback at college). A bit darker but nothing too much imo just enough to grab your attention
  • To Fly With You (Sport Romance + Fake Dating + Friends to Lovers/Rivalry + Fluff)
  • You Are My Hero (Doctor/"Soldier"(Special Forces) + Friends to Lovers + Sweeeeeet)
  • Perfect & Casual (Fake Dating  + Forced Cohabitation + Slow Burn + Age Gap)

If you are looking for skinship and "romance intensity" I would also recommend some BL, if you don't mind watching them :

• Not Me (Twins + Gang + Justice/Revenge + Enemies/Rivals to Lovers) It's not as dark as it seems at first. The build-up in the romance is really one of my favorite :) 
  • +1 Love in the Air (well, they are pretty open about skinship ? ^^ More mature in a way without any proper plot or red thread. I still enjoyed it a lot
  • My Tooth For Your Love (Dentist/Patient - Fluff - Healing)
  • Lovely Writer (Writer/Actor + Age Gap + Love at First Sight for the youngest)

Don't know if you're into Historicals but plenty of them are the most accurate for your criteria if you don't mind heavy plot and drama ^^. The best with amazing romance and skinship imo :

• Love and Redemption (Chinese - Star Crossed Lovers + Cold Female (for a reason though) + Secret Identity) Side characters are also amazing and their romance is really engaging
  • Love Between Fairy and Devil (Chinese - Villain ML +  Enemies to Lovers + Secret Identity) + Visuals on point !!!

BTW : if it's important for you to know about the type of ending (as it is for me) : HEA GUARANTEED FOR ALL OF THEM :)

^^