Thank you kyayna and nekoblah ^^
people if you havent watched cinderella's stepsister, it is really good!!!!!
oh and kyayna you should watch My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and Rooftop Prince~!!
please recommend among these(max. 2 , also tell about other if u like ) : Lie to me A Gentleman's Dignity Alone In Love City Hunter Operation Proposal Love Rain Strawberry Night
jack wrote: please recommend among these(max. 2 , also tell about other if u like ) :
Lie to me
A Gentleman's Dignity
Alone In Love
City Hunter
Operation Proposal
Love Rain
Strawberry Night

From your drama list i Choose City hunter (Lee Min Ho is an ace in this one with good story, good action scenes and... i stop it here so i won;t be a spoiler) and Rooftop prince (nice story, a good cry once in a while but most of all great, great, great ost with Ali singing "Hurt") Enjoy :)
Eri wrote: From your drama list i Choose City hunter (Lee Min Ho is an ace in this one with good story, good action scenes and... i stop it here so i won;t be a spoiler) and Rooftop prince (nice story, a good cry once in a while but most of all great, great, great ost with Ali singing "Hurt") Enjoy :)

thanks......:)
From your PTW, definitely The Moon That Embraces The Sun and Reply 1997.
Doremeduck wrote: From your PTW, definitely The Moon That Embraces The Sun and Reply 1997.

thanks.......:)
reply 1997 is great drama according to its ranking and reviews.
i was going to watch reply 1997 after city hunter or other as i download dramas and currently reply 1997 to watch is currently downloading , so i want something before that to pass my time.
jack wrote: please recommend among these(max. 2 , also tell about other if u like ) :
Lie to me
A Gentleman's Dignity
Alone In Love
City Hunter
Operation Proposal
Love Rain
Strawberry Night

I strongly recommend, City Hunter why? It's intense, good OSTs. Actors just fine, but credits to Lee Joon Hyuk as Prosecutor Kim. Then, Moon/Sun why? It's a unique plot, the major and minor characters gave justice to the role and commendable young cast. It has a great OST by Lyn.
educto1 wrote: I strongly recommend, City Hunter why? It's intense, good OSTs. Actors just fine, but credits to Lee Joon Hyuk as Prosecutor Kim. Then, Moon/Sun why? It's a unique plot, the major and minor characters gave justice to the role and commendable young cast. It has a great OST by Lyn.

I recommend:

City Hall
Maou
Nankyoku Tairiku ~Kami no Ryouiki ni Idomunda Otoko to Inu no Monogatari~ - you can never go wrong with my Kimmy:)
Pasta
Lie to me
A Gentleman's Dignity
Alone In Love
City Hunter
Operation Proposal
Love Rain
Strawberry Night

Go with Straberry Night and Lie to Me
thanku all for the recommendations..... i will watch all the drama u recommended .... but first i will go for city hunter and reply 1997
i think yo can erase "love rain" and "lie to me" without hesitation. Especcially "lie to me"... After city hunter and reply i suggest you to watch "A Gentleman's Dignity"
Lie to me
A Gentleman's Dignity
Alone In Love
City Hunter
Operation Proposal
Love Rain
Strawberry Night

pucca8 wrote: i think yo can erase "love rain" and "lie to me" without hesitation. Especcially "lie to me"... After city hunter and reply i suggest you to watch "A Gentleman's Dignity"

jack listen to pucca, totally said what i was going to say ... love rain and lie to me starts out good but it gets rather boring in the latter half... and like everyone else i really liked and would recommend city hunter above all else. It got a ongoing suspense and excitement. Gentlemen dignity was good too, got alot of fun

Pucca i would recommend these from your ptw list
Liar game
Iljimae <-i havent watch this personally, but heard lots of good stuff which is why its on my ptw list :3
nekoblah wrote:
Pucca i would recommend these from your ptw list
Liar game
Iljimae <-i havent watch this personally, but heard lots of good stuff which is why its on my ptw list :3

Thank you i try these ones first :)