I highly recommend Boss and Me, it's a good mixture of funny and sweet. 

Also, Healer is amazing and has to be watched immediately. 
@ViolinGal yours was fun to look at since I saw that you're fairly new to dramaland :D I totally recommend: Fated to Love You (Taiwan), First Time (Chinese movie), Hana Kimi (Taiwan). Hana Yori Dango 1 &2, Hear Me, In Time With You, It Started With A Kiss, Koizora: The Movie, Let's Go Watch Meteor Shower, Meteor Garden, Lovers in Paris, MARS, Mulan (Chinese film), My Best Ex-Boyfriend, My Sunshine, Our Times, Rich Man Poor Woman, The Queen of SOP, What is Love

That was a lot haha! Most of the ones I placed are the ones I super love and absolute favorites as well so I hope you enjoy them as much as i did!! :)
@dramarian. 1 lite of tears i can never understand ppl putting it on their ptw. a 10/10 drama like it should be watched once it is identified 
It started with a kiss
Momo love
Romantic princess

I remember you
Fated to Love You
Murphy's Law of Love
Oh My Ghost
Protect the Boss
A Werewolf Boy is certainly high up there in movies you should watch. 

I Hear Your Voice is an excellent drama--highly recommend. 
1 litre of tears
Queen In Hyun's Man
Me need a recommendation I want fluffy and warm.
@darkn3ss
Leh Nangfah and Leh Ratree (2015)- my first and only Thai dramas but I loved them to death. So cute!!!
Love Through a Millennium- If you've seen Queen Inhyun's Man you'll love this version of it and if you haven't, you'll love it anyway :)
Nobunaga Concerto- Oguri Shun is a good reason to watch a drama without the hilarious comedy and cute side romance <3
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi- One of my first jdramas. I still go back from time to time to rewatch it
@rachael00: City Hunter is really great! (gave it a 9.5/10)

@darkn3ss: don't forget to recommend to the person before you! ;)
And wow! You havesuch a long PTW list! *o* It's hard to choose what to recommend! For movies: Tokyo Girl & Yuuki, for drama: IS - Otoko Demo Onna Demo Nai Sei, all three rank very highly in my list :P

Edit: oops.. lilyellowchandelier, you were faster than me :P
oh well, i'll just leave my original reply here and recommend you something too!
Your PTW list is also quite extensive^^ I would recommend you watch Scent of a Woman, it was really a great drama! (And it's quite nice to have a drama which breaks a few drama stereotypes :P) Also, seeing Yukan Club on your list made me happy :3 I remember finding that drama really funny, I used to always rewatch compilations of the funny scenes on youtube hehe 
@Nezumi

The Moon that Embraces the Sun, A Gentleman's Dignity, Iljimae, Personal Taste and Rooftop Prince. ^^
@Nocturna

Healer, D-Day, or Bromance~
@Dani

Just you
Secret (Kdrama)
You've probably seen sooooo many people talk about Splash Splash LOVE ----- so yeah, add me onto that list. You should take 2 hours and watch it--super, super good. 

Also, The Master's Sun is a really, really good drama as well. :)
@violingirl I just finished nirvana in fire, I am kind of stuck on that drama because I have yet to see one that good.

Looking over your list, I loved the ones you have completed already!!
I have to say tho, you seem to be glad to spice up your Korean dramas with a little jdrama so I recommend to you sexy voice and robo. It is weird, totally out there, hilarious, heartbreakingly sad and well kind of nuts. But that is what makes jdramas so good right? hehehe
If that is totally not to your liking, try the korean movie Antique ( bakery) that one is perfect :)