@peacwon You haven't many things on your list and since I've only seen some movies, I will just recommend you a movie :).
The movie Shoot My Heart is really wonderful. It's now one of my favorite movies. Haunters was also really nice to watch.
@Miaya You should definitely watch Nirvana in fire!! :)
@Meli .. Hey.. I recommend watching the movie Love 911 (one of my favourites) 
                          Happy New Year. :) 
@feathertrees

1 Litre of Tears, Adolescence Medley, Bad Guys, Gu Family Book and Pinocchio. ^^
Happy New Year!
Taiwan
Autumn's Concerto
Devil Beside You
Just You

Korea
Heartstrings
Liar Game
Secret

Japan
Last Friends
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi
Hana Kimi

Happy new year everyone :))
I would give Nodame Cantabile a try if you wanted a classic Japanese drama. 
Sunshine Angel is very good too. 
@bannie

Romantic Princess and Death Note ^^
@ Nocturna

Bride of the Century
History of the Salaryman (I just finished this one and loved it)
Legal High 2
LIAR GAME
Marriage, Not Dating (one of my favorites, I'm currently rewatching it)
You Who Came from the Stars (surprised me, lives up to the hype)
@Levee

I am making my way through Autumn's Concerto right now; so, so good. 

Others you should also definitely see in the near future:

I Hear Your Voice (Absolutely fantastic and super endearing)
Noble, My Love (A cutesy, cheesy, and entertaining short mini-series)
Padam  Padam (Very unique, stylistic, and well written)
Scent of a Woman (One of the best melodramas I've seen, pulled at my heartstrings)
Secret (Really good if you're in the mood for something dark)
The Greatest Love (Heartwarming, funny, and cute)
The Master's Sun (Really well acted/written & very entertaining)
@Levee

Let's Eat  -  Sweet Rom/Com wrapped up in food 
I Hear Your Voice  - a little suspense, a little thriller, a little rom. 
My Name is Kim Sam Soon -  A classic  
LoveSick  - I just finished this one and I love it.

There are a few more on your list that are really good, but I think I'll stop there. :) 

To whoever recommends to me... I'm in the mood for a Rom-Com or something Thai  (And if you know something great that isn't on my list feel free to recommend that.)
Departures - If you want something a little bit sad but not dramatic and overall peaceful,thats the movie.I watched it a week ago and it left a big impression on me
@Sterl-z I know blg already responded to you, but you have so many good dramas on your PTW that I couldn't resist. You have so many good melos and crime shows there that I want to recommend (I mean really I just love your whole list), but since you said you're in the mood for a Rom-com, two that I would suggest right now would be Ho Goo's Love (completely underrated last year in my opinion, I was surprised how much I enjoyed it) or, for a bit of an older one, Who Are You? (the 2008 version, which I also find underrated).

@blg I would definitely recommend Cruel City, it's probably the best crime drama I have seen so far. I would also recommend Master's Sun if you're in the mood for something more rom-com (with some suspense thrown in).
Looks like you have a lot of movies on your PTW list and like something fast paced with some action. I'd recommend Eye for an Eye