definitely watch:
siren (jdrama) : both female leads are strong and especially the female villain really does know how to fight, she's probably stronger than yankumi from gokusen lol, also there's romance and a lot of unexpected plot twists until the very end, refreshing drama
From your PTW list>

Signal
Something About 1 Percent
Strobe Edge
Empress Ki

Decoded

Mrs. Cop

Make a Woman Cry
Recent ones that come to mind are Nirvana in Fire and Six Flying Dragons, although the female fighters aren't the protagonists. For contemporary shows, Angry Mom comes to mind.
City Hunter- The female lead was a bodyguard, and is very capable of holding her own in a fight. 
Bride Of The Century. Lead female is a no nonsense girl, there isn't a whole lot of fighting bt whenever it happens she 
kicks ass. Really more of a romance, slow build up and lead male is a musician in real life so it's up your alley :)
Don't let ratings or reviews decide for you, check it out and judge for yourself.
Juhan Shuttai! isn't exactly an action drama, but the main character has a background of Judo and she does do some action in a few eps. Umi no Ue no Shinryoujo is the same. The RuroKen movies, though, do, as well as the drama Bitter Blood!
I almost forgot Mirai Nikki, but that one doesn't have too many fight scenes..
Also, I haven't seen it yet, but Kuroi 10-nin no Onna has a couple of fight scenes, from what I've heard. The drama Lucky Seven might have some, too, but I'm not sure on that one, sorry....
the flower in prison
arang and the magistrate
ja myung go
king's daughter, soo baek hyang
legend of hua mulan (http://mydramalist.com/7807-legend-of-hua-mulan)
perfect couple
Destined to love you
Queen seon duk
thousand years of love

Gu Family Book! She is dressed like a guy and knows how to fight (there's also a beautiful love story :) )
Rurouni Kenshin (she's a martial art teacher)
Hello Monster (She's a Cop)
You're All Surrounded (same)
Legend of the Blue sea (she's just like Bruce Lee xD)

Hope you haven't seen all of them already!  :)
perfect couple- c drama
http://mydramalist.com/10117-mook-liam-petch  - the female lead is a spy,so she is strong unlike her look. This is a very good Rom-Com + exciting + revenge plot.

Little girl K 
Angry mom