So I've always proclaimed to hate romance dramas but the last couple of days I've marathoned Boku to Star no 99 Nichi and holy shit I loved it. I'd like to get in the genre but there is soooooo much of it and there are certain tropes I cannot stand:

- broody/moody male character who insults the female character
- typical genki girl winning over the moody guy
- angst! I hate it, any type of angsting over 'does (s)he like me or not aaaaah'
- melodrama (I enjoy rooftop prince but the whole omg he looks like the dead guy is he or isn't he and oh no evil stepsister GETS ON MY NERVES)
- the girl having no personality or backbone whatsoever
- one girl, multiple guys, I prefer just straight out focus on two people
- tearjerkers, I usually don't mind them but right now I'd rather not watch one

Things I however love:
- couples that just bicker, a lot 
- they don't start out interested but along the way they're like well hello romantic feelings
- lots of comedy
- lighthearted, just something that'll make me smile
- a girl who's not all flustered but is determined and isn't afraid to take the first step

I'm talking about a guy/girl romance here but fcourse I would also love to see a romance drama with a homosexual couple but I'm afraid dramaland is sadly lacking in those? 

For these reasons I'm kind of reluctant to watch a kdrama and I prefer jdramas, hence this question. I don't care which country it is, or if the leads are particularly attractive or not. I was considering From Five To Nine? Or Fake Couple? They sounded pretty funny and lighthearted but I'd love to hear your recommendations! I'd welcome any kdramas too of course but as said, I want to avoid melodrama and such and to be honest, I haven't found a lot of kdramas lacking in melodrama. Thanks!
One Sunny Day, might be what you are looking for. It's a very heartwarming story about two normal people who meet each other by accident and fall in love during a trip, no angst of any kind, no love triangles, no evil parents, no evil anything actually. It doesn't follow the typical romance formula and it's more like a movie since the episodes are short. 
Taiwanese drama Marry Me or Not pretty much has all of what you're looking for, only it's still airing and I can't guarantee it will stay that way till the end. For jdramas beside the ones you mentioned I recommend Date it's pretty hilarious. I'd recommend Full House thai ver too but it isn't really funny.
There're several asian dramas with homosexual contents that are not pure fanservice unlike most BL jdramas, but they do come with angst (at different levels for each):
Lovesick the series (thai drama)
Hormones the series (thai drama)
Crystal boys (tw drama)
bossmana: indeed I'm not looking for some fanservice but actual decent dramas with a homosexual couple that explore their difficulties in a (hopefully) rather lighthearted way, I was not aware there were any, I'll be sure to check them out! I don't have any experience with Thai dramas except from Black & White so I'm looking forward to it :)

Juls: wow 10 eps of 12 minutes? Unique format, I wouldn't have picked it out of a list if I was browsing myself, thank you for the rec!
Oh, what I meant by thai is Thailand not Taiwan, sorry if I confused you. Then you may have to scratch Crystal.Boys, it's realistic but in no way lighthearted. I also want to add another taiwan drama Drunken to Love You for romcom
Hi have you checked out Counterattack web series. It's more of a movie and can be found on youtube.  There is also Like love 1 and Like love 2. 
Date - Koi to wa donna mono kashira 
Orange Days
Natsu no Koi wa Nijiiro ni Kagayaku (there is some angst, but I guess that in their case it was normal)
and maybe Love Shuffle (there are 4 couples, but it's worth watching)
The Lover is about couples living together and it's incredibly funny.  Not your typical kdrama at all.
History of a Salaryman is also more of a comedy than romance but there's no third wheel and the female lead is fierce.
I absolutely loved Boku to Star no 99 Nichi too! Here are a few drama's I enjoyed that gave me similar feels;

That Fool (kdrama)
I do, I do (kdrama)
Nagareboshi (Jdrama)
Star no Koi (Jdrama)
Celeb to Binbo Taro (Jdrama)

Hope at least one of these suits your fancy! :)
I second Orange Days
For comedy History of the Salaryman
You Who Came from the Stars - Meets most of your requirements.
For comedy, I recommend History of the Salaryman. I love the female lead, she's fierce and very different from the usual ones. The plot balances some corporate drama with comedy, and I really enjoyed it for the most part. I felt that towards the end, things got a little more crazy and dramatic, but overall it was a very good drama and the comedic parts of it were the best. 

As for romance, I would recommend Queen In Hyun's Man. I know that it has a similar basic premise as Rooftop Prince (which I did not watch but read the recaps of), but the feel and characters of both dramas are actually pretty different. Queen In Hyun's Man had little to no cliches and the male lead was a genuinely nice guy (something that is rare in a most romcoms). The chemistry was sizzling and the entire drama was executed pretty nicely.

Another one I recommend is Let's Eat - it's a mix of slice-of-life, comedy, food, mystery, and romance (later half of the drama).
pleasently surprised .............. u will like it one boy one girl