@femmedesneiges I think you underestimate just how impressionable we humans are. I am simply speaking from experience you don't need to agree with me.
@naccu I saw your posts about it I think or maybe it was someone else but I added it to my plan to watch list already thanks.
This is the kind of argument that states video games cause kids to become violent. Humans aren't that impressionable. I think you underestimate the human capacity for critical thinking.
@femmedesneiges You are right. End of discussion. 
You don't want to explain the reasoning behind "I watch media about women in high positions and this somehow makes me less sexist". End of discussion.
Yes you are right.@femmedesneiges
Geez, keyboard warrior much. This forum is for asking for recs, you don't need to question why they are searching for them. Give a rec, or move along.
I would've moved along if the request hadn't included along the lines of "Watching less female doctors makes me feel more sexist, watching more female doctors makes me less sexist". I'm not fighting  anyone's corner; I want to understand why he believes that.
Again, keyboard warrior much. This forum is for asking for recs, you don't need to question why they are searching for them. Give a rec, or move along.
Maybe I don't need to, but I do want to. I'd do the same thing IRL in any equivalent situation, so I don't see how it makes me a "keyboard warrior".
Thanks @Malu I will be checking both out