Can anyone suggest dramas where the main lead has a special ability, it can be supernatural or not. Some examples of what I've watch includes:

I Hear Your Voice, You Who Came from the Stars, The Master's Sun, Oh My Ghost, Remember – War of the Son, Blade Man, & Vampire Prosecutor/Detective.

Gu Family Book, Blood, Arang and the Magistrate, 49 Days (that one I'm not pretty sure if you can call it a special ability) 
Keizoku 2 SPEC
BORDER
Orthros no Inu
All are thai series and romance related
Love Never Dies – not sure if this counts but the main guy is a vampire
Pope Ruk – seeing ghosts (one particular ghost)
The Sixth Sense and The Sixth Sense 2 (all of the female leads has a special ability that has to do with ghosts for ex. seeing ghost, talking with ghost, casting spells etc.)
Raak Boon - seeing ghosts
Two Spirits Love – telekinesis
There's loads of answers from your previous question about this here.
@SilverCloud i know, i checked them out, i just wanted to see if i missed any, or if any new ones came out in the meantime.
Aftermath - can see when someone is going to commit murder or be a victim.
Arang and the Magistrate - can see ghosts
Blade Man - can do a bunch of stuff
Cheo Yong - can see ghosts
Monster - has super hearing
My Amazing Boyfriend - immortal, super strong/fast/hearing etc
The Girl Who Sees Scents - one guy can't feel pain, the girl can see scents, villain can't recognize faces
The Master's Sun - can see ghosts
Wu Xin: The Monster Killer - can see ghosts/monsters
Sweden laundry - She can see the future though washing peoples clothes. It's actually quite good. Episodic
Mop Girl - Mortuary worker can go back in time to try to prevent some deaths. (Largely a comedy, with dramatic moments.)
Higanbana - Detective tunes into the negative thoughts and emotions at crime scenes to try to solve the cases.