I'm looking forward to the Naver drama Spark where due to a freak accident the lead starts sending out electricity from his body. Please help me find more dramas/movies/web dramas with a male lead that has a special ability, like telekinesis, psychometry, electricity, reading minds, etc.

Some I'm already aware of:

Pscyhometry

Mind Reading

Telekinesis

Can See Into the Future

Any country is fine (Japan, Thailand, China, Korea, Taiwan, etc.)! THANK YOU!!!!

These are the only ones I can think of:
Moorim School
Orthros no Inu (http://mydramalist.com/85-orthros-no-inu)

Another Oh Hae Young 
Touching You
Aftermath
You Who Came from the Stars
@Miaya - Thank you! I don't care for school dramas, so I have been avoiding Moorim School. Just finished episode 1 and its right up my alley so far, thank you!
6-jikan Go ni Kimi wa Shinu (2008) - Lead guy can predict the future.
Border (2014) / Arang and the Magistrate (2012) / Night Watchman's Journal (2014) - Lead characters can see ghosts.
Haunters (2010) - One character can control people's minds versus another who is the only one immune to his control.
Satorare (2002) - Everyone else can hear the main character's thoughts.
Time Renegade (2016) - Both can see what each other sees through time: one to the past, one to the future.
Vampire Prosecutor (2011) - Main character is a vampire and uses his abilities to help solve crimes.
Yasha (2000) - Lead characters are clones and have superior physical strength, supernatural powers and extremely high IQ.
I can also recommend Master's Sun even though it's the female lead with a special ability..
Thanks for all the recs guys, I've seen a good majority of them already, but still appreciate the comments! Keep them coming, thank you!!!