hi i'm looking for a Japanese or Korean drama that has suspense, mystery and maybe even romance and thriller.

maybe something like White Christmas or the village:Archiara's Secret.

Thank You in Advance

City Hunter : Kdrama. Revenge story, more of a thriller than a suspense drama. There is romance in it.
Ghost : Kdrama. Police drama about a cyber police unit. Mystery but no romance. Despite the title, it's not about ghosts.
Guilty Akuma To Keiyakushita Onna : Jdrama. Crime story about multiple suicides. Romance also.
Healer : Kdrama. Thriller, action, mystery, romance... You'll like it.
H.I.T. : Kdrama. Police drama about a serial killer if I remember it right. Romance in it.
I remember you : Kdrama. Police drama about a serial killer. It's a good thriller with romance. If you liked Pinocchio, this should be your cup of tea.
Kurosagi : Jdrama. Revenge story about con artists.
Love Me If You Dare : Cdrama. Police drama. I'd say if you like I remember you, you should like this one too. Suspense, thriller, romance...
Signal : Kdrama. Number 2 (sometimes number 1) on MDL and my all-time favourite. A cop receive radio transmissions from 20 years in the past. Not much romance but still the BEST.
Spotlight : Kdrama. Crime drama involving journalists.
Who are you : Kdrama. Crime and ghosts story. Suspense, mystery and romance.
You're all surrounded : Kdrama. Police story, kind of like I Remember You as well.
thank you for recommendiing these i can't wait to start watching them
a1.jpg

Criminologist Himura and Mystery Writer Arisugawa
Jdrama:

Maou
Ryusei no Kizuna
Kazoku game
The quiz show 2
Bara no nai Hanaya
Kurosagi
Orthros no inu
Yokoso wagaya e

Kdrama:

Signal
Healer
thank u
@fanitha do u know where to watch yokoso wagaya e english subbed i've looking for it ever since it had released
I haven't yet seen achiara's secret but white christmas is one of my faves! I haven't found anything too similar to it, altho I do recommend these dramas: ishi no mayu (more for the gripping atmosphere because it's not a suspenseful whodunit), missing noir m, & border. cruel city may also be worth a look.

re: yokoso wagaya e: menimienaimono did the subwork. you'll have to wait for them to open up membership applications again ): they just removed over 3,000 members related to rule breaking or for inactivity. I'm one of those removed "inactive" members, even tho I'd just commented on their last two projects :/ hopefully they'll start accepting applications soon.
God's gift - 14 days

Liar Game - j-vers

Hey guys thank you for your recommendations and i'll be sure to watch these real soon