Any drama where the main couple gets together early or in the middle of the drama and they stay together?

Like in Ugly Alert. the main couple gets together early and they stayed together until the end. There was a bit of separation for a few episodes near the end, but that's it.

So anything similar?

Haven't watched Ugly Alert, so not sure if this is similar, but in K drama 'Doctors' the main leads get together pretty fast. I was like, whoa, that easy?

In Chinese drama 'Boss&Me', they become a couple pretty early. The funny thing is, the guy seems to think and behave like they are already a couple long before the girl realizes it. lol. But overall they get together early in the drama and stay together till the end.(of course there are couple fights)

In Chinese drama 'My Sunshine', they kinda also get together early. The feel is a bit more intimate from the get go, as the main leads used to be a couple when they were university students, then they separated, and the drama begins when they reunite. There are uncertainties and misunderstandings, but above all its obvious that they love each other and the guy is crazy about her. The early vibes are kinda push/pull, love/hate, but overall, they get together pretty fast. And stay together.
Doctors (K-drama)
Also the way I remember... Kingyo Club (J-drama), Beautiful Life (J-drama), 
Cheese in the Trap - they become a couple pretty early in the drama
Bride of the Century - well, technically, they're together from the beginning since it's about a planned marriage
Love Me if You Dare - they get together pretty early on, but there's a mix of dark, criminal investigation with some sweet romance. Though, I still recommended it since it's very good
My Fair Lady - they become a couple halfway through the series and even though they have to face some adversity, they will remain together
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi - actually, I haven't completed this one yet, but there's talk about some romance from the beginning
Boku no Ita Jikan - they get together early on, but it's a tragic drama, so it's kind of a bittersweet love story. But still, their love is strong!