like a title says, I'm looking for drama with main theme female bromance thanks for !

Ode to Joy, it's on your PTW list and the female bromance is one of the main points of it.
I would like to say that the term should be "womance"!! and for drama rec I would say She Was Pretty............in first episode the lead and the second girl had great bonding!
Watashi ga renai dekinai riyuu, shows the friendship of 3 completely different women who end up moving in together, developping a friendship and support each other through the struggles of life and especially love.

Kekkon shinai, a bit similar to Watashi ga..., the 2 female lead have different personalities, but end up becoming friends and even moving in together, plus they both struggle with love.
Age of Youth - Group of college girls who live in the same house. (EDIT: Just checked and you recently just finished this XD)
One More Happy Ending - 3 women who used to be kpop idols in one group in their 20s and are still friends in their 30s.
I Need Romance - Basically like a "Korean Sex and the City" but a lot milder
I think Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo had some great female friendships! Also Ex-Girlfriend Club develops into some good friendships too!
I liked the best friendship of female lead and her bestie in Go Ho's Starry Night. *side theme
Also the friendship in Can We love, but their friendship was later tested when they fell for the same guy. *side theme
Skip Beat!- the relationship between the women in this drama is really cute, and it's one of the major plot points to the drama.

Kimi Ni Todoke- The movie does show some of the friendship between the girls, but really the anime is better. It goes more in depth and you get to see the friendship grow between them.
Suika (it's kind of breezy and slow, not something to watch if you want a fast-paced drama)
Mondai no Aru Restaurant (about a group of women who helped out each other and started a restaurant together, while battling misogyny head-on)
Ajumma Womance in Shopping King Louis is the best.
The Good Wife--I've never seen two females work together like that
Theres a funny kind of womance in Sweet Stranger and Me
I'd have loved more of the womance in Oh My Ghostess.
Drinking Solo has a very sweet female friendship