Hi! 

I just finished watching Our Times and I LOVED it, so I'm looking for something similar. I really like dramas/movies where a the male lead is a bully/bad boy (and slightly arrogant) and the female lead is a nice girl. They don't start liking each other straight away, but later on he starts liking the female lead and changes his ways.

All countries are welcome, both movie and drama are good to go but I do like movies a little more. 

Bonus points!

• - The male lead knows how to fight ^-^
  • - The female lead has a brain, but is not obnoxious
  • - The male lead doesn't treat the girl like crap until the very last episode/five minutes.

I've watched My Tutor Friend, 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant and He Was Cool and really enjoyed them, that's kind of the style I'm looking for, but please, don't recommend anything similar to Playful Kiss. 

I know this is kind of specific, so THANK YOU so much for helping! ^-^

Hmmm a jerk but not like Playful Kiss. Lots of dramas come to mind right off the top of my head:

-Boys Over Flowers
-Lie to Me
-(Currently Airing) Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
-My Love From Another Star
-Something About 1 Percent
-Marriage Not Dating

T-Dramas:
-Just You
-Down with Love
-Fated to Love You

Thai Dramas:
-Full House

Every single one of those are highly rated on my list. This is also my favorite drama scenario :) I don't know what it is, but it's just SO satisfying for me to see a jerk get all melty and lovey by the end of a drama haha. 
J drama
Hana Yori Dango
J-Drama ~ Hana Yori Dango
TW Drama ~ Devil Beside  You
K~ Drama ~ My Girl

ENJOY ; )
J-drama- Hapi Mari (arrogant, cold male)
Cdrama- Boss-and-Me
Devil Beside You
Another Miss Oh
Yes! Mr. Fashion
Ikemen Desu Ne
  • something about 1% (2016)
  • drinking solo
  • boys over flowers
  • playful kiss 
  • strong woman do bong soon (airing)
  • a girl and three sweethearts
  • goong
  • fated to love you 
  • go ho's starry night
  • sassy go go
  • she was pretty
Thank you everyone!
@invisible_ink I know right! That's what I love about that sort of plot :)