elina18:

What about an Asian tv show that is more hard-core possessive or extreme? Please share :) I forgot to mention that Thai dramas are usually very stupid and can't take them seriously, so sth hardcore but well written

Last Friends : J-dorama very dark (marital violence) and other heavy themes. Very good story wise. 

Love in sadness: K-drama, also very dark but it has a bit of censoring and some makjang quality to it making it easier to watch. 

My heart twinkle twinkle: this is not a very good drama all in all and there are a lot of drama. But it's pretty short, and the ML is well worth it. He's very jealous and a bad guy. No conjugal violence. 

The King's woman: he's also a bad guy. He's very much like the previous ML but in a historical Chinese genre. 

When a man's in love: k-drama. This is about a gangster obsessed with a girl who's really too good for him (or not enough??). Jealousy ensues. I'm not sure it's really dark though, except for a particular episode.

Sealed with a kiss: C-drama. Very dark and cruel ML.

The handsome cowboy: Thai drama. This was a cautionary tale for young girls. Beware of the player type. I don't know why they felt the need to give it a happy end. 

Kon la kop fah: Thai drama. This is actually good after they say I love yous. The guy becomes something else. The story is is indeed typical of Thai stuff at start but then it becomes interesting. It's dark because anger issues. 

SKY:

Any good chinese drama with a jealous hero who starts showing possessiveness very early on? 

try season love. super alpha male who is known for being strategic and successful businessman but he literally become a slave and very protective to the FL .

https://mydramalist.com/21755-season-love

Story wise its could be good but the actor lacks in portraying the role.

elina18:

What about an Asian tv show that is more hard-core possessive or extreme? Please share :) I forgot to mention that Thai dramas are usually very stupid and can't take them seriously, so sth hardcore but well written

I agree with you. That's why i can only connect with old dramas the best. Not the new ones but older ones. Like My heart twinkle twinkle. It has depth for anti hero's obsession.  Also My sunshine is a good drama, hero is aggressive. I think Secret garden is also good but falls a bit on over dramatic side. I prefer short but characterful dramas. With true aggressive ness. Unfortunately they are super rare to come. 

majorca07:

try season love. super alpha male who is known for being strategic and successful businessman but he literally become a slave and very protective to the FL .

Thankyou so much ^^

mahiba SKY,  hello guys. Thank you mahiba, for the shared list above, but I have already seen it all :) It is a good list though so you definitely know what to recommend :)

majorca07:

I didn’t see this  one yet. I will watch it next. Thanks for recommending it. 

Try "crush" its a cdrama i think the ml is possessive and jealous type, 

pls share a link :)

reza577:

Try "crush" its a cdrama i think the ml is possessive and jealous type, 

This looks sooo good!! I’ve never heard of it and it’s rated really high. Definitely watching…. Thanks for the recommendation.😊

Once We Get Married -- ML and FL  were in a contract marriage but once the ML started to fall in love with his wife, he became possessive and touchy-feely with her. His love rival is the SML who had been looking for the FL because he met her from childhood and lost contact with her but has never forgotten her.  So it’s no wonder the SML was also in love with her and trying his best to fight for the FL, but the ML is tenacious and no slouch in holding on to the FL either.  There’s also a SLF obsessed with the ML but couldn’t  stand a chance either  when the ML was totally laser-focused on his wife.  Once the FL accepted the ML’s love,  the ML became more clingy and cannot stand being away from his wife even for a short time.  So many cute moments for the couple, no break-up,  misunderstandings are resolved quickly, and this is one of the dramas with the most kisses and PDA from the main leads. This couple just cannot seem to keep their hands off each other that even their family, friends, and the public are often subjected to their public displays of affection.

https://mydramalist.com/61923-once-we-get-married

I’ve seen Crush and I would definitely rewatch it.  😊

Not sure if any of these will suit your tastes, but thought I'd recommend nonetheless!

Well-Intended Love - One of my first ever dramas and still one of my favorites. The ML definitely does some questionable, stalker-ish, overly possessive things to attract and keep the female lead. There's a second season, which is more on the cutesy side, though the male lead still has a possessive personality.

Coffee And Vanilla - Short and more cutesy- I wasn't going to include it but there are definitely some memorable scenes that fit this category in most of the episodes.

Oh My Boss - Not my favorite of the bunch, but I think it fits the category. A quick and easy watch for all of your cliche romance needs with a possessive ML.

Kono Otoko wa Jinsei Saidai no Ayamachidesu - A bit of a different take on the typical obsessive ML, but he definitely does some crazy things for the FL. Absolutely hilarious, probably one of the funniest dramas in my opinion. 

“Kono Otoko wa Jinsei Saidai no Ayamachidesu “ sounds interesting .  I will watch that one. Thanks for the recommendation. 😊

Ok , I had seen the Taiwanese version and was a bit reluctant to try the Vhinese one- but is very very good Summer's Desire 2018 . Give this a try, no foolish girls, strong and jealous bf. Want to hear opinions :)