elina18:

Since we are talking about Turkish series and you want to be obsessed, controlling and so on ML- watch EZEL even though it is from 2011 -2012 this is a tv show that was rated first in Turkey and many other countires. It was so so good and ML is very manipulative and smart and obsessed with the FL. I know is is available with english subs in youtube and some other places! Another one but the how concept is a bit different and the couple is iconic in Turkish tv show history is - Aski memnu- forbidden love with Beren Saat and Kivanc! Watch these 2 and you will thank me later :)

I've heard of Ezel good ratings, I'll put it in my pending to watch, thank you!

lolopolo:

Ikrrrr!! I can still feel the reverberations of Omer saying Defne *_*

I tried watching Ask Laftan Anlamaz (Hande Ercel right?)..You may want to skip it if you dont like toxic relationships..the show takes a nosedive halfway through

I've watched a couple of episodes of Kuzgun but my heart is not ready for Omer with another lady :P

Cesur Ve Guzel..is that featuring Kivanc Tatilug? I've heard about this..I want to watch it but why are all Turkish dramas so long???? 

Very long yes lol Like many c-dramas

elina18:

Since we are talking about Turkish series and you want to be obsessed, controlling and so on ML- watch EZEL even though it is from 2011 -2012 this is a tv show that was rated first in Turkey and many other countires. It was so so good and ML is very manipulative and smart and obsessed with the FL. I know is is available with english subs in youtube and some other places! Another one but the how concept is a bit different and the couple is iconic in Turkish tv show history is - Aski memnu- forbidden love with Beren Saat and Kivanc! Watch these 2 and you will thank me later :)

Thank you for the recs!! 

This is my recommendation list, which in my opinion is very obsessive

https://mydramalist.com/list/45GloDML

Jess4163:
Harper's Island

Is this an English drama? I can't seem to find it on MDL.

Kiralik Ask (Love For Rent, Turkish drama)

Skip A Beat

Ren_Darling:

Is this an English drama? I can't seem to find it on MDL.

Yes, it was an old, one season American tv series that came out in 2009.

Has anyone seen Crush? The ML is a very possessive and jealous  guy. Fits the role to a T. Suprisingly good.

Jess4163:

Yes, it was an old one season American tv series that came out in 2009.

Thank you!

Love Syndrome III had a bit of this. He just wanted the bf to stay home all day, got super jealous about any friends bf had. Told friends he spoiled bf because he wanted him to be completely dependent on him.  The first episode is a little rough, but the characters get more likeable throughout. 

siavee:
Circle of Love

Oh my!!!! I just looked this one up. This looks amazing!! And the recommendations under this one look really good also. I knew when a review said the ML was a phychopath …. I was like … I’m in…. Lol. Thanks for the recommendation… I’m watching it after I finish King the land. 🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️

Circle of love was really good. anything new and similar to this?

elina18:

Circle of love was really good. anything new and similar to this?

Maid’s Revenge

I will give it a try :)