elina18:

I will give it a try :)

I almost forgot, just a caution….if you only prefer to watch a story with happy endings, then this is not for you. But the leads’ chemistry has a somewhat similar  vibe as the one in Circle of Love.

thanks, will keep in mind

elina18:

Circle of love was really good. anything new and similar to this?

If you go to the recommendation part under circle of love in mydramalist…. They have quite a few that look really good and similar. 

Upon checking I realized  I have seen all recommendations.

elina18:

Upon checking I realized  I have seen all recommendations.

Any you recommend first out of those? I don’t think I’ve seen any of them. 

Debkdrama:

Any you recommend first out of those? I don’t think I’ve seen any of them. 

Yes:

1. Goodbye my princess -so so good but prepare your tissues

2. King's woman- this one is so so good. Obsessive, smart ML and smart FL in one

3. Fall in love- the story was not my cup of tea but the Chemistry between the leads is rare gem

4. City of streamer- this one has great sotry line and would make you want to watch more and more. The young ML is into his teacher and he is also smart. She is also smart and great

Goodbye, My Princess and The Kings Women are both great shows, they're two of my favorites. I’ve seen them both twice. 

Ruth:

Goodbye, My Princess and The Kings Women are both great shows, they're two of my favorites. I’ve seen them both twice. 

same here :)

@elina18   Do Goodbye My Princess and The King's Woman  have happy ending? Also, to which version of the King's Woman do you refer,  the Korean or the Chinese titles?

chismg10:

@elina18   Do Goodbye My Princess and The King's Woman  have happy ending? Also, to which version of the King's Woman do you refer,  the Korean or the Chinese titles?

sad ending both drama FL die in both ,  chinese the kings woman

Did anyone recommend "hua jai sila"? It fits your criterias!

Before we get married (maybe)

Bride of the century (maybe)

Lee minho dramas lol (mostly! like heirs, legend of blue sea, city hunter, etc)

Coffee & vanilla (maybe?)
Crush 2021 (you can see ML possessiveness around the time they reunite)

Eternal love 2017

Legend of fuyao (maybe?)

Goong 2006 (kinda old but back in my early asian drama days, when I watched it, I liked it)

Le coup de foudre (ML is jealous around 85% of the series)

Night of love with you

Professional single

Romance of tiger and rose (jealous, ultra-protective I guess)

Till the end of the moon (controlling, in a way)

Watashitachi wa Douka Shiteiru (fits most criterias)

Ok, so I have seen  all of them - gosh I really had a lot of time during the 2 nad a half years of covid :D

Did anyone recommend "hua jai sila"? It fits your criterias!- It was ok, I liked it but not my super favourite

Before we get married (maybe)- I Like it

Bride of the century (maybe)- no ( don't think comedy is done well in Korean shows as a whole)

Lee minho dramas lol (mostly! like heirs, legend of blue sea, city hunter, etc)- Here I loved legend of the blue sea - the other ones nope

Coffee & vanilla (maybe?)- Approve that one, liked it
Crush 2021 (you can see ML possessiveness around the time they reunite)

Eternal love 2017- never seen it- not a fan of wuxia

Legend of fuyao (maybe?)- no, don't like it

Goong 2006 (kinda old but back in my early asian drama days, when I watched it, I liked it)-too old that one, and hoenstly I suspect the kiss was a fish kissing scene

Le coup de foudre (ML is jealous around 85% of the series) did not like it

Night of love with you-dropped

Professional single- so so a bit stupid FL

Romance of tiger and rose (jealous, ultra-protective I guess)-dropped

Till the end of the moon (controlling, in a way)- Loved that one , very good show and yes it hits most boxes. Great story line as well

Watashitachi wa Douka Shiteiru (fits most criterias)- Loved that one, great chemistry and story

If anyone can surprise me with more recommendation , it would be great :D

Giiiirl forget romance at this point

Try watching Mr. Hiiragi's homeroom! You'll be mind blown with the amount of controlling in this one

I missed commenting on Crush 2017- China- Liked that one

143TWICE:

Giiiirl forget romance at this point

Try watching Mr. Hiiragi's homeroom! You'll be mind blown with the amount of controlling in this one

I have seen that one as well :D