Something intense like "come and hug me"? ML can be considered as a biiiit crazy in a way and he's protective?

Dunno why, I just wanna help you find something haha it's like a challenge 😂

Actually, I have also watched so many since 2016 that I'm lost as well!😭 I either re-watch some clips or check out fmvs or just wait for some new dramas to be released

Okayy did you try:

My lethal man? (China) Title speaks for itself 

My secret romance? (Korea) ML is a jealous one and controlling in a way

The innocent man? (Korea) ML is crazy

Mask (2015)? (Korea) Not very sure what fits but something fits😅 watched it few yrs ago but some criteria will fit

The starry night,the starry sea? (China) " "

Maid's revenge? (China)  

Extremely perilous love? (China)

watched or dropped all of them :D

Are we the same person actually?? I also love this type of MLs and since I have run out them, I started watching any drama that's interesting to me. Now I literally have nothing so I just wait for some good new ones to air!!

Great so how about you try watching a variety show that I'm obsessed with- "Going seventeen". Not related to your query, I know but it'll be worth a try! Highly recommended 💯

elina18:

Yes:

1. Goodbye my princess -so so good but prepare your tissues

2. King's woman- this one is so so good. Obsessive, smart ML and smart FL in one

3. Fall in love- the story was not my cup of tea but the Chemistry between the leads is rare gem

4. City of streamer- this one has great sotry line and would make you want to watch more and more. The young ML is into his teacher and he is also smart. She is also smart and great

Thank you so much… adding them all to my list. 🤗

Ruth:

Goodbye, My Princess and The Kings Women are both great shows, they're two of my favorites. I’ve seen them both twice. 

👍

143TWICE:

Did anyone recommend "hua jai sila"? It fits your criterias!

Before we get married (maybe)

Bride of the century (maybe)

Lee minho dramas lol (mostly! like heirs, legend of blue sea, city hunter, etc)

Coffee & vanilla (maybe?)
Crush 2021 (you can see ML possessiveness around the time they reunite)

Eternal love 2017

Legend of fuyao (maybe?)

Goong 2006 (kinda old but back in my early asian drama days, when I watched it, I liked it)

Le coup de foudre (ML is jealous around 85% of the series)

Night of love with you

Professional single

Romance of tiger and rose (jealous, ultra-protective I guess)

Till the end of the moon (controlling, in a way)

Watashitachi wa Douka Shiteiru (fits most criterias)

I absolutely loved loved.. Before we get married… possibly my favorite Tawainese drama!!! 

Debkdrama:

I absolutely loved loved.. Before we get married… possibly my favorite Tawainese drama!!! 

I liked it, too…. I also liked the Taiwanese drama Summer’s Desire…the ML was so obssessed with the FL.

Before We Get Married  is worst furstating drama i ever watch and i will not recommend to any one 

Wow, obviously here most people have already seen those obsessive, controlling ML and are waiting ( like me) for new dramas with the simialr tyoe of ML. I am not a constant watch :D waiting and waiting

btw I don't know If I already mentioned this one here ( probably I have) but I will do it agian- watch Nevertheless. The ML is manipulative, likes to play with the feeling of others, and want everything to happen his way. Mid-way is a bit dragging but anyway I loved it.

@elina18 I'm fine with medium manipulative ML but nevertheless was too much! The visuals couldn't save how bad the ML's character is, which deserved no redemption so I dropped it

143TWICE:

@elina18 I'm fine with medium manipulative ML but nevertheless was too much! The visuals couldn't save how bad the ML's character is, which deserved no redemption so I dropped it

The character has great progression and you after sill the big change in him and his realization that he is wrong is his actions. I love to give a second chance to people and he deffiantely redeemed his initial bad behaviour :)

@elina18 well then I didn't like it because I don't believe in giving more than 2 chances! A person will never change if you keep forgiving. They showed the ML changed because he's the lead and the way writers wrote him. But if it's irl, don't ever believe such a person will change. If you see some old (uncle, auntie) couples in kdramas, you will notice that the guy never changes but if it's a male lead, he changes??! So it's all the work of the writers = if a ML is bad, he changes & if other side characters are bad, they will stay bad - which is the reality