Essentially, I'm looking for dramas with rly great couples, preferably with comfortable & realistic depictions of skinship & the whole of falling for someone in general.

Couples that majorly work for me:
Reply 1997: literally the perfect drama, with the single exception being its considerably short length.
Sassy Girl Choon Hyang: couple were MAGIC when they were both actually on the same page. A lot of content on unnecessarily sad/unjust circumstances, though.
Glorious Day: I loveddd Park Se Young/Lee San Woo and their completely natural chemistry? Would so appreciate recs for dramas just like this one, basically a very satisfying main couple & great familial relationships galore.

Basically....any drama that has a main couple whose love/relationship gives u that whole ~butterflies feeling.

(Also, some couples/dramas that are popular but didn't work for me/aren't rly my thing are Weightlifting Fairy Kim BokJoo, Moon Lovers, W, DOTS, She Was Pretty....and any dramas that resemble them. Not much interest in something like Goblin - ie style over substance - dramas either.)

Healer
Fated to Love You
Splash Splash Love
Oh My Ghostess
Witch's Romance
Coffee Prince
Legend of the Blue Sea
Nine:  Nine Times Time Travel
Secret Garden
Bromance

My all time favourite OTP is the couple from Faith, but there's almost no skinship.

Healer
Weightlifting fairy
Something about 1%
Mars
Pride
Buzzer Beat

Maybe try Another Miss Oh, Dal ja's Spring,  or What's up, Fox!
Heart to Heart, Something About 1%, Boss and Me, Surgeons 
I agree with Reply 1997.
New drama Fight For My Way really fits that description from the start.
Chicago Typewriter is my drug right now.

Orange Days
Aishiteru to Ittekure 
Golden Bride - long drama, but totally worth it though some parts are draggy & skippable
The Princess' Man

The ones above fit perfectly with what you're looking for and are some of my favourite dramas. You might also want to check out:

High Society
It's Okay, That's Love
Ugly Alert - another long drama that I ended up not liking, but it does have that vibe you're going for. It's a favourite for many people.
Healer - both characters are lovable and they get to fall in love with each other. If you haven't watch this one, I do recommend it. 
Lovestory in Harvard - was good until the other half became a regular melo.
*Beautiful Life*
*Orange Days*
Always
The Way We Were
Back to 1989
Pride
Long Vacation
Dal Ja's Spring
Loving, Never Forgetting
In the Mood for Love
1%
for chemistry and attraction between leads I would suggest:
Scent of a Woman
9 end 2 outs
Go Ho's Starry Night
A Gentleman's Dignity
Can you hear my heart

There are probably more but the ones that give me the flutters the most are definitely:

• Chicago Typewriter
  • Fight For My Way
  • Love in the Moonlight

You've seen all those I would recommend except I this:  My Only Love Song

It was super romantic, addictive and binge-worthy.   I gained a new affection for CNBlue's Lee Jong Hyun.   

Healer, would usually be my go to recom for a good romance/chemistry drama. But maybe you should try some underrated gems like: 

Soulmate

Ugly Alert

Dalja Spring

My lucky star (taiwan)

Smiling pasta (taiwan)

ten miles of peach blossoms (china, not really underrated)

Buzzer beater (japan)

kingyo club (japan)

A love to last (philippines)

I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon

Ugly Alert

MARS

Ti Amo Chocolate

Tree of Heaven

Temperature of Love (currently airing)

I would recommend City Hall. I really love their chemistry and they made me feel that they were really in love with each other.