ok so sorry for that title but i couldn't think of anything... basically what i'm looking for is a drama with a male lead similar to the male leads in recent dramas. What i mean by that is that i don't want the kind of male leads you see in older dramas (cold, tsundere, borderline abusive, frowny types with a tragic back story being the only thing that redeems them) no matter how popular the drama... i want anything with the male leads we see nowadays(charming, smiles alot, not afraid to admit he likes the girl, jokes around, sweet and jealous but in a cute way) except nothing that's currently airing bc i'm already watching that and i want a drama that's complete so i can just binge watch lol sorry for the lame description T_T

Examples: the male leads in weightlifting kim bok joo, strong woman do bong soon, school 2017, etc. basically someone who accepts his feelings and doesn't have an identity crisis just bc he likes someone and someone who's NICE 
Witch's Romance
Can You Hear My Heart
Ho Goo's Love
Fantastic
Ugly Alert
That Fool
Smile, You
Naked Fireman
Zenkai Girl
Ohitorisama
On the Way to the Airport
The male leads in these dramas are nice to the female lead :
Descendants of the sun
The heirs
Oh my venus 
dream high 
Doctors
Queen in hyun's man
prince of wolf
From five to nine
Kimi wa petto
I also  second ho goo's love and can you hear my heart

descendants of sun
strong woman do bong soon

I second Witch's Romance.^^
Also I add:
Fight For My Way
Shopping King Louie
Last Cinderella
Boku, Unmei no hito desu
Kill me heal me
Healer
Ruler: Master of the mask
i really agree with shopping king louis and love o2o. both male leads were soooo nice and cute.
Modern dramas that I really liked and fit your requirements:
Love O2O
My Mr.Mermaid
Sassy Go Go, I actually am not that sure about this one. They were a cute couple tho.
U-Prince The Series: The Handsome Cowboy

Dramas that I liked and that also fits the requirement
Because of you
Reply 1988, he becomes really sweet at some point.

More historical dramas
Love in the Moonlight
Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan

Dramas where the 2nd lead was really memorable and super nice.
Perseverance, Goo Haera
Who are you: School 2015
Males leads that are innately and projects good guy vibes. I wanna add:
1. Queen In Hyuns Man - this guy totally nails what you are looking for. He is pretty upfromt of his feelings and quite sure of how he is as a person/hero.
2. Mr. Duke - this is an old drama  (aired 2000) but he totally is one of the nicest male leads ever. And he totally accepts and acknowledges his feelings though he is stumped by the great differencd of the social status
3. in time With you - one of my fave taiwan dramas ever, and man Bolen Chen was such a sweetheart in this drama he totally broke my heart a couple of times. He knows and nourishes his feelings for the girl, it just took him a loooong time to confess his feelings. 
4. Across The ocean to see you - recently saw this and man, the guy here is bordered line fool-pushover. But he totally is charming, admits he likes the girl and protects her, smiles a lot, has his moments of jealousy
5. reply 1994 - oppa is one of the the most charming guys ever. And he totally did all things that is opposite the male lead cliche. Well all the guys in this drama were total sweethearts, though samcheonpo was a bit of a downer at the start.
6. Warm and Cozy - he is just a happy go lucky male lead. He is sometimes petty and too childish. But he is over all a nice guy, it did take him the looooongest time to say his real feelings.he went round and round, and kinda teased the girl endlessly.
7. Glorious Days and All about mom - both are family dramas so its quite long, but the male lead is played by lee sangwol is soooo sweet. He is upfront and clear in his confessions and convictions.
9. Ugly alert - the character of the main leas in this one is totally like Yeo jingoo's role in reunited worlds. Almost over the top love for love ones that its like over the top selflessness
10. Buzzer Beater - bden  long time since i saw this buy i do remember having yamapi not so cold.
The heirs? really? :O

Anyways, I recommend Boku Unmei Hito Desu, Five to Nine J Drama, Shopping King, Weightlifting Fairy, Strong Woman, and of course, LoveO2O chinese drama, more couples should be like these two lol.

Oh my Venus, might fit the bill I think? He cares about her health and fitness xD