Hi. I would appreciate it if you guys can please recommend me shows that have a romantic trope where the male lead and the female lead start out as enemies or belong to different sides (ex:righteous and evil sects), but end up as lovers. For example: Noble Aspirations (2016), The Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber (2009), Swordsman (2013), The Legend of Zu (2015). Please keep in mind that I'm mainly looking for shows within WuxiaXianxia, or Xuanhuan genres. However, I'm also fine with Japanese drama and Korean drama that contain similar elements to the aforementioned genres.

Novoland: The Castle in the Sky

Note: This one has 2 endings.  Episode 28 is the original sad/tragic ending, and episode 29 is the alternate happy ending.
General and I - He is a famous general of one land and she is an outstanding woman with strategic skills of the other land. The great thing is, there is affection right from the beginning (even she doesn't admit it) but both of them are loyal towards their land and fight against each other.
Chinese Paladin 5

Demon Girl (a human and demon falling in love)
Legend Of Nine Tails Fox (different stories of a fox falling in love with a human)
Oh yes, Novoland was next on my to-watch-list. It definitely looks to be my cup of tea. Anyways, thank you all for the recommendation. If anyone else have more, please share.
Swordsman in the Wilderness

I second King2Hearts
Thanks for the new recommendations.