Go for Last Cinderella
Who are you (2008) - age gap is 11 years, it is a kdrama though
Lot's of great recommendations. I personally would second Kimi Wa Petto, Witches' Romance, What's up Fox, Last Cinderella, Dal Ja's Spring and Secret Love Affair, all of which I really enjoyed. 

There are two historical ones with an age difference but as often is the case with historical dramas, the ending is not necessarily a happy one. They are Ooku and Painter of the Wind. I found both of them absolutely beautiful.

Also worth mentioning are I think are I need Romance 3 and The Lover. Both are a bit more 'real' in comparison to your average  Korean drama and make a refreshing difference,

Double Post, apologies.
Skip Beat: 5 years age gap

my personal all time favorite : Glass Mask (the 2005 anime, NOT the drama) : 24 yo producer falls in admiration for a 13 yo genius rookie actress and decides to support her career anonymously, while being hated by her in real life. As the years go by and she becomes a young woman, his admiration turns into love...but if she still hates him, and with good reason, she's also waiting for the day she'll get to meet that secret admirer/protector who helped her for years. 

Amazing classing shojo manga from the 70s (and still on-going), and great 2005 51ep anime. 
Ohitorisama always comes to mind. A guy falls in love with his colleague who's 10 years older. Based on a school setting, sweet drama!
Thai Drama:
Cubic

Japanese Movies:
Kanojo wa Uso Wo Aishisugiteru
Close Range Love

Korean Dramas:
King of Highschool Conduct
A Witch's Romance
I hear your voice
I need Romance 3
My Love Eun Dong 
The Producers