Hi everyone, I'm looking for good DRAMAS or MOVIES starring a couple with an age gap. I don't care if it's the woman or the man who is older. I know there are tons of these around. I want to hear about the good ones. It would be extra nice if they were Japanese or Taiwanese. But Korean ones are okay too. Some examples of age-gap romances that I really enjoyed are: - My Rainy Days / Tenshi no Koi (japanese movie) - Aishiteru to Ittekure (japanese drama) - Majo no Jouken (japanese drama) - I Hear Your Voice (kdrama) Thanks a lot! PS: I only consider them "age gap romances" when the age difference is like 8 years or more.
Nine: Nine Times Time Travel (only 1 year age gap in real life, but in the drama he's meant to be 10 or so years older).
Take Care of the Young Lady

There's many more, but it depends on what you're looking for. Most of them never actually mention their ages, not sure if you want those or not.
ohhhhh that's means u didn't watch (crazy for you) yet. it's one of my favorite ,i'm very very sure that u'll like it cuz it has a very interesting story .
@ Paquito ,abot take care of the young lady i didn't think that there is an age gap in it maybe u u means (Witch Yoo hee) cuz it's another version for(Take care of the young lady) in witch yoo hee i think there is an age gap.
I don't usually like dramas where the age gap is the focus or a big part of the plot so I can only think of a few, many of them I have not personally seen for said reason.

Those that I've seen, where age gap is a focus:

Ojakgyo Brothers - it's about 4 brothers and their individual love affairs. One of the brothers become involved with an older divorcee.
A Gentleman's Dignity - similar to OB, it's about 4 male friends. One of the guys is married to an older lady and another is dating a considerably younger female.
Bad Couple - older woman/younger man

All of the above are Korean dramas.

Those that I haven't seen, but where I know age gap is a focus:

My Lovely Kim Sam Soon
Garau no le
Last Cinderella
Goddess of Marriage

That's all I can think of for now. I know there are plenty others because Asians seem to be really obsessed with this theme!
Paquito-D9 wrote:
There's many more, but it depends on what you're looking for. Most of them never actually mention their ages, not sure if you want those or not.

I really don't mind if they don't mention the age difference.

But it's pretty disappointing when they DO mention an age difference but the actors don't look (or ARE) nearly old or young enough for it. -- And it looks ridiculous when, for example, the hero is supposed to be older than the heroine but in fact the actress is much older than the baby-faced actor. That's some seriously bad casting.
Anego- japanese Ohitorisama- japanese Last Cinderella- japanese My Queen- taiwanese Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy- korean Sapuri- japanese What's Up Fox?- korean
Some good ones would be: 1.Last Cinderella 2.What's up fox? 3.I do, I do
PrettyCarEye wrote: I don't usually like dramas where the age gap is the focus or a big part of the plot so I can only think of a few, many of them I have not personally seen for said reason.

I do like them better when the age difference isn't the focus of the drama itself! :)
I Hear your voice high school student and lawyer
I like age gap romances. I recommend Queen of Reversals, Kimi wa Petto, Dal Ja's Spring, and Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy. Lol I didn't notice that you wanted them to be Japanese or Taiwanese. Three of them are Korean and one is Japanese. I heard My Queen has an age gap. I don't know if it's good or not because I haven't watched it. But it's Taiwanese.
Umm... What's up fox? Witch Yoo Hee Dalja's Spring Coffee Prince My Name is Kim SamSoon Kimi wa Petto.
i'm not a fan, so I cannot say if they are really good ones : - Natsu no koi wa, Nijiiro ni kagayaku (drama) - I have to buy new shoes (movie). I really liked the atmosphere of this one.
I second - Sapuri (j) - Biscuit Teacher And Star Candy (k) - Natsu no Koi wa Nijiiro ni Kagayaku (j)