Boss and Me (aka. Shan Shan Comes to Eat) fits your description perfectly. Plus it's light and fluffy.
My favourite kind of drama ;)

Falling for Innocence! http://mydramalist.com/12360-falling-for-innocence

Second time twenty years old again! http://mydramalist.com/14827-second-time-twenty-ye...

What happened in Bali! http://mydramalist.com/1206-what-happened-in-bali...

And if you liked Que Sera Sera , Discovery of Romance reunites Eric & Jung Yu-Mi (the leads) again ! I'm currently watching it but it seems so far to be fitting this category (kind of a slow burn obsession that increases in intensity similar to Que Sera Sera) ! http://mydramalist.com/9849-discovery-of-romance

Hey, thanks for reviving this recommendation thread, over a year later! 

First, for others that are looking for that kind of hero (since it seems quite popular): I second Boss & Me where the male lead absolutely fits the description, as well as Discovery of Romance and Oh My Ghostess, although they focus a bit less on that aspect (still pretty obsessive heroes though, hehe). 

@Roisina: thanks for your other three recs -- I'm currently watching Second time twenty years old again, and I get what you mean! (though he sure is childish about it, hahaha)
Dam I wanted to say Memories From Bali! so I second that.

In Kill Me Heal Me one of the personalities is obsessed with the girl (Shin Se Gi, it's the same actors as in Secret)
My Love  Eun Dong - I think that is obsession, since he met her when they were young and he kept waiting for her and nothing stopped him from chasing her again.
Prince Of Lan Ling maybe, the other king wanted her and did all kinds of things
High School Love On - the second male character
My heart twinkle twinkle! The storyline might not sound convincing at the first moment, but as the story develops it has one of the most interesting male leads
that I've seen so far. He's the embodiment of obsession and what I really like about this drama is that his character stays ambivalent. Till the end you don't know if you should hate him or love him.
A new Japanese show fits the genre perfectly! Its called 'from 5 to 9'. The male lead falls for the girl withing the first 5 minutes and continues to propose her for marriage from there on. He falls hard and fast which is kind of weird since he is a monk. It's hilarious though, he is obsessed in a cute, clingy way.
I'm aware that I'm answering to my own question (:^p) but in case anyone is still looking for shows with this theme, I just finished a web drama that's actual plot is all about the hero falling in love obsessively: High-end crush. It's very simple and like many others I'm no Jin Se Yeon fan, but I enjoyed it nonetheless ;^)
There is another web drama which fits the bill, It's about a chaebol falling in love with a vet and pursuing her obsessively. It's called Noble my love. It's hilarious with a strong female lead too! 
you should try ( Falling for Innocence & Fated to Love You ) , they both have cute obsessive male leads ♥
Not a drama, but a Korean movie called Obsessed (2014). A warning: it's not a light watch, quite steamy and dark, definitely for mature audiences.

Some spoilers ahead:

We don't know if he is a possessive type, but is very obsessive, however you only find out the level of this guy's obsessiveness in the last 30 minutes of the film.

This may take obsessed to an extreme and it is not the male lead being obsessed with the female lead, but the best drama I've watched that deals with obsession is The Suspicious Housekeeper.
"Manhole"! It's currently airing and the male lead is ridiculously in love with the female lead. However, in the present time, she is getting married which eventually makes him go back in time - by falling into a manhole - to change the past (+future). Some people don't like how much he's overreacting but I love it. It's lots of fun! :)
Noble, My Love
High-end Crush
Second Beating Again and Noble, My Love. 
I would also add Strong Woman Do Bong Soon to the list. 
There is a guy with stalking tendencies in My Mr. Mermaid, but he is not the main male character.