3GGG:
expecting the Male and Female Leads to be co-stars

for more strong females and complete FL characters, I wanted to recommend some dramas, though it's hard when you have watched so many )))  some of dramas I remember that I've seen in your list, soo wont write.

I Hear Your Voice  is good drama/melodrama, FL is one of best, realistic character, not so nice (I loved that she isn't nice and super kind person), smart, strong, badass woman. here ML has less his own goals then FL. romance is sweet, pure, very natural chemistry, good acting, secondary characters great, I loved everyone, funny situations. 

also good "noona romances" with older woman (there are many but I think these are good ones, with good FL and beautiful, realistic sotry): Encounter, Find Yourself ,  Something in the Rain 

The King in Love  love triangle but good, not when SML just one sided loves FL and is filler or reason for jealousy (you even wont know who she loves at list until second half). very good story, bromance and romance, friendship... FL is strong independent, kind of modern girl though it's historical drama. acting and chemistry is very good and emotional. 

The Rise of Phoenixes  also historical but like modern day strong independent woman, one of most smart FL, really individual and strong, though ML is very smart strategical and even kind of dark and powerful she never was in his shadow. it's really good drama, I would say best in it's genre.

Love Affairs in the Afternoon marriage life, affairs, love, sex and poetry - very mature drama, great cinematography, acting, and it's really is like poetry

The K2 ohh, if you want real badass female, here is SFL whom are afraid most powerful men. Great woman, not good, with many sins but you love her anyway. she was star of the show, many people even shipped her with ML though she is his moms age. FL is zero, stupid weak and she is more secondary as for meaning and as for screen time, but she is love interest and young, so she is written as FL.

When the Devil Calls Your Name no romance (just music chemistry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gCNL9Uo__o), strong FL and very interesting ML, with questionable moral decisions and some life and human nature subjects that make you think of it, + good music

Hit the Top  is funny and good story, really enjoyed it, independent FL with her goals and very hilarious funny cute ML. 

also funny and fully comedy Backstreet Rookie nothing special, but good watch, best thing was FL, strong (even phisically) and smart girl, who can be real bitch when it needed 

Thanks for the recommendations. Some of these I had been put off from watching, but I'll give them a chance. I've added them to my 2021 Watch Challenge list, so hopefully, I'll get around to watching them soon-ish.

Some of my recommendations are a little older and most of them are Jdrama's. 

Bad Guy ( like Innocent Man)

I'm Sorry, I Love You  (Another one like Innocent Man if you don't mind watching a Kdrama from 2004 lol)

35sai no Shoujo

Hirugao

Guilty Akuma to Keiyakushita Onna 

Love Shuffle 

Pride 

Ice World 

Uofantastic:
if you don't mind watching a Kdrama from 2004 lol

first, thank you for good recommendations. I've seen bad guys and korean version of Hirugao and I loved it, should I watch japanese too?

I'm not mind old (2000s) dramas, in fact I often think in many detail they are better, more open minded, realistic and without cliche taboos, for example 2 weeks ago I watched drama where girl loves boy who is gay, but we see how this gay boy falls for her, because (I believe in real life love/emotion doesn't know orientation) and she is soo good for him, and so positive and beautiful personality in general, it's so natural for him to slowly fall for her. he tries so hard to love her as woman and not only platonic, but after all when it becomes to sex and physical he can't.... and  of course this isn't all, there are so many emotions, details, character development... you won't see subjects like this in modern dramas, also sex is something bad and shame... too many taboos and cliches :(