I'm so tired dramas with "love triangles" which aren't really triangle, because SML/SFL loves just one sided and we all know from the beginning who will end up together. SML is just filler/annoying or better than ML and second lead syndrome breaks our hearts. 

In romantic melodramas without triangle, even in good ones, problem is same - we know what will happen, there will be slow or fast period of falling in love, then short honeymoon period, then problems and happy or sad end, but they will love each other.

There are also good dramas with intense and interesting plot, unpredictable story, but most of that high quality dramas doesn't have time for romance. But most of us watch dramas mostly for romances ))) 

so PLEASE RECOMEND love triangle dramas, where both guys/girls have chance and ending isn't predictable, at list in first half of the show. 

good examples that I've already watched are:

Reply 1988  (and other replies)

The King in Love 

Lucifer 

Dream High 

Doctor Stranger 

True Beauty 

Hit the Top 

A Man's Story 

Boys Over Flowers  (though here was worst choice at the end)

Lady & Liar 

When A Man's in Love 

Emergency Couple 

Last Cinderella - Be careful reading the reviews though, I kinda remember seeing one (that was not marked for spoilers) that made it pretty obvious which guy she ends up with.

Sound of the desert

Discovery of Romance 

I need Romance 2

What happened in Bali 

Empress Ki 

Maybe:

• Cheese in a Trap
  • A Poem a Day
  • Girls Generation 1979
  • Love Song
  • Arsenal Military Academy
  • Pheonix
  • Money Flower
  • Diamond Lover
  • School 2015: who are you

thank you, you all are very helpful <3

Phoenix 2020 it's still airing but I like the 2nd ML here much better than in the original 2004 version.   

Sorn Ngao Ruk  

Don't Hesitate  

The Promise

When I was the most beautiful 

Eternal summer 

I've just watched "When I was the most beautiful" and I'm in shock, not to mention super emotional unpredictable realistic love triangles, this drama is something really great! it fireworks of raw emotions, complex multilayered characters and relationships, great dialogues, character developments and so many great things I even haven't words!!!

RECOMEND FOR ALL