Please rec something in the vein of Love Destiny: it doesn’t have to be similar in any other aspects except that it’s(semi) realistic relationship-wise with no extra behavior or excessive anger/bad treatment AND it’s good quality/satisfying. 

Romance is preferred but I’m not too fussy about genre, I’d just rather it be something that isn’t super predictable or an adaptation of kdrama. 

I don’t mind like time travel or soul switching or whatever (as long as it’s not a constant & they stay in the worlds they build relationships in) but not more fantasy/loss of realism than that, unless it’s rly high quality & well done. Also, I’d rather it not be hs-centered, college is fine though ig. 

I made a list. There are not many lakorns in it (only 5 ^^) but you can try them : https://mydramalist.com/list/84JjBJb4

Fah Mee Tawan-Your typical revenge Lakorn story but with no Slap and Kiss. It's a new story; it was released in late 2020. ML's dad had a mistress and abandoned the ML and the ML's mom for his mistress and adopted daughter (FL).  ML wants to take over the company and eventually fall in love with the FL.

Oum Ruk (2006)- FL gets pregnant after a one night stand with the ML. ML cares for her and does everything for the baby and her the be alright. I must warn you, FL here is a bit selfish and annoying.

Payakorn Sorn Ruk (2020)- FL can predict the future when she touches a rose.  FL had a bad encounter with the ML after telling him he will be involved with a pregnant woman. Years later, they meet again at an event, and she reads the fortune of 5 celebrities, which included the ML. Long story short, someone wants to kill her because they think she knows their secret, and the ML helps her figure out who wants to hurt her, and he protects her, and they eventually fall in love.

Jark Sadtroo Soo Hua Jai (2020)- ML is hired to kill someone, but it turns out it's his ex-girlfriend's sister (FL). He protects and tries to figure who wants to kill her and why. They eventually fall in love.

Khun Mae Suam Roy
- The Fl is a stunt-woman who has an identical twin sister named Siriya. Siriya was the mistress of Pipop and had a young child with him. After Pipop's death, Siriya inherited the majority of his wealth. Someone wants to hurt Siriya, so the FL switches places with her to protect her and figure out who is trying to hurt her sister, and she is forced to marry the ML. ML starts being suspicious of who she really is.

Love at First Hate (2018)- 
The FL and ML "hate" each other, but after some series of events, they need to pretend to be in a relationship. The ML eventually falls in love with her—this a funny, cute, fluffy story.

If you need more, feel free to message me. :)

nastou19:

I made a list. There are not many lakorns in it (only 5 ^^) but you can try them : https://mydramalist.com/list/84JjBJb4

Omg I love  Sai Lub Rak Puan. 

Thank you so much for the recs! I’ll go through each list & choose a few that seem interesting. I was going to start with Jark Sadtroo Soo Hua Jai based on mdl reviews but for some reason I can’t seem to find subs. I tried like on every site but they’re only there like 30% of the time & that’s not enough for me to watch. I might try Karn La Krang Neun next. 

Marine:

Thank you so much for the recs! I’ll go through each list & choose a few that seem interesting. I was going to start with Jark Sadtroo Soo Hua Jai based on mdl reviews but for some reason I can’t seem to find subs. I tried like on every site but they’re only there like 30% of the time & that’s not enough for me to watch. I might try Karn La Krang Neun next. 

I got you, girl; here is where I watched Jark Sadtroo Soo Hua Jai - https://www.nekomeowmeow.com/jsshuajai/

Super simple and easy to use if you have any problems with the website, let me know.

Valentina:

I got you, girl; here is where I watched Jark Sadtroo Soo Hua Jai - https://www.nekomeowmeow.com/jsshuajai/

Super simple and easy to use if you have any problems with the website, let me know.

Ahhh that’s where I was trying to watch it 🥺 I literally do not know what the issue is, but like only a fraction of the subs come up for me? Or is only the first episode like that? Thank you for your suggestion girlie! 

Marine:

Ahhh that’s where I was trying to watch it 🥺 I literally do not know what the issue is, but like only a fraction of the subs come up for me? Or is only the first episode like that? Thank you for your suggestion girlie! 

Aww, maybe if you contact the subbers they can help you. I wish you the best of luck! :)

Just a warning about Oum Ruk (besides the FL being annoying), the drunk ML does rape her while she is in deep sleep (she’s also drunk) but since she is asleep I guess its not the typical kind of rape in lakorn , its not as terrible as it would be if she was awake and crying/pleading him to stop/trying to break free , I guess ? For me its still very horrible. 

I recommend Ken and Anne’s other lakorn ”Soot Sanaeha” , no rape or slap kiss at all! The ML is very kind and calm. A feel good lakorn without heavy angst or drama:) i like it a lot 

Also the very famous ”Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat” (my fav lakorn so far ) about a woman who travels back in time around 300 years ago to Ayutthaya era, there she meets her soulmate. This lakorn will be a classic in the future :)