No Romance, i beg. Honestly it pisses me off more than giving the fluff feelings. No hate but I'd like to have some dramas with the enemies to friends thing but between friends preferably male, I've watched Chief Kim n the trope there is the ideal kind. Also Xiang Long, Akira to Akira,,..and Psychopath diary although it was rsther different but not disappointing in the least. Romance can be included, unless the girl isn't annoying or yeah, heavy romance scenes...

Untamed was cool too,best, lol

Pls I'm starved.

Maybe:

• Black and white
  • Diary of a Prosecutor
  • 38 Task Force
  • Mad Dog
  • The fiery priest
  • Voice

I've watched recently 2 historical enemies/friends dramas, with good bromances, really good friendship, though they both are friends to enemies but not fully enemies, they are on opposite sides but still deeply care each other, relationships are on/off and interesting till the end:  My Country: The New Age  and Warrior Baek Dong Soo . in both dramas both guys are really good, in both SML would make you love more ))) (in Warrior SML is dark anti hero but ohh dear lord, I'm looking for character like him now, I'm in love )))

School 2013 is kind of modern/school version of that kind relationships as above 2 dramas. all 3 of them has VERY STRONG DEEP BROMANCE

also interesting story and also great SML/antihero (and star of the show) is in revenge drama Lucifer, in this story point is that they are enemies, they wont become friends but relationship develops and at the end there is very interesting understanding. it's good story, old but gold )))

also enemies to friends (though not that kind friends like in first 3 dramas, BFF-s and buddies) subject is in these dramas:

Remember: War of the Son 

When the Devil Calls Your Name 

Bad Guys 

p.s. in first 2 romance is included but secondary subjects and friendship is main, 

in lucifer and remember there is bit more romance (though also not romance centered) but good ones and good FLs
in school 2013, when the devil calls and "bad guys there is no romance.

Prison Playbook - this drama has minimal romance and lots of bromance! it centers around the ML who is put in prison overnight and must navigate this new world to survive. he meets lots of male inmates, some friendly and some not so much. it features a lot of friendship and you’ll see quite a few enemies to friends plots.

School 2013

Chief Kim

Hikaru no Go

"Enemies" as in people who do not like each other or get along. No mortal enemies in these shows! :)