Of all the reply series, this one is the most well planned and every character is well  developed. i dont even know who to ship. So now that we know were Sun Woo's eyes and loyalties lie. Taek or jung hwan???

I know, I like both characters but they're giving us more of jung hwan right now since he's more forward so I hope more stuff will happen with Taek since he's very quiet and ditzy and then we'll be able to pick a side.
it s JungHwan . Duksun from what we saw till now sees Taek like her little brother who needs protection. Jung Hwan is there to protect his friends, family and her. She likes JH her whole life and she does not know yet. She is any tim ready to fight with him. Always aware with his presence.
I will be happy with either, but if it's Taek, then the story will will have to show him changing a lot! The husband talks differently and smokes. He shows more of an assertive attitude and bickers with Duk Sun. 
Jung Hwan, he is so cute!! Also, the way u can see his little smiles at everything she does. How he started eating again once he found out Sun Woo liked Bora, the bus scene in general, the McDonalds scene!!!!. AHH!!! I love him. He is so kind and caring and dorky under his false uncaring persona.
Episode 9 showed that Taek is a strong candidate as the husband. But i ship Jung hwan and duk seon. Though i won't regret if it's Taek.
Duk seon is going to be with jung hwan, I think. BUT i really want her to be with TAEK!!!
Taek because i want to be suprised for once!! All clues about husband shows jun hwan for now
I ship Jung hwan and duk seon.Jung hwan is manly.
Shipping Junghwan...only because I think he'll get the girl and I don't want to be on the disappointed ship haha
But omg how adorable would it be if it was Taek? <3
Junghwan! But I'm getting ready for the plot twist tho
Junghwan. I feel the chemistry way more with him and Deok Sun, think he makes a better fit for the husband, and love his attitude! He's the type of guy I would want to be around - A good friend, has common sense, and actually cares about one's well being.
In response to an earlier post though, wasn't Taek smoking a cigarette in one of the episodes?
@Channa:

I wrote my reply before that ep. :p 
I like both guys and they each have their own charms. So I‘m fine with both options so far. DS & Taek are like two pabos being together LOL. They act like lil kids when together; playing, joking, having fun etc. It‘s amusing to watch them. DS & JH on the other hand have the better chemistry imo and I enjoy their bickering. JH‘s also mature and manly. He'd suit and complement DS‘s better, I think. But I'm also sensing a major character change for Taek coming (who knows he could become a ladykiller :P). Ahh, it‘s such a hard choice, I can't decide ottoke. *O*