I shipped Jung Hwan with Deok Sun from the first episode but now I'm totally won over by Taek. He's just so adorable. I just love his shy smiles. I don't know why people say there's no chemistry between DS and Taek, but I think it's the opposite. Deok Sun has great chemistry with them both.

I really want to be surprised because it's been clear that the future husband resembles JH. It's too obvious, isn't it? I wouldn't mind if it's Jung Hwan but I don't think I can watch Taekkie being heartbroken.

I miss Park Bo Gum after marathoning the two eps each week, so I've started watching I Remember You. I was saving it for later, but now it's the perfect drama to watch while waiting for the next episodes :D
Jung hwan & DS...they have chemistry and their quirky personalities complement each other.
Jung Hwan and Duk Seon.

Because Taek is mine. *evil laugh*

kidding aside, yes, I like JH and DS to end up together. Taek and DS are like siblings, the way I see it, DS treats Taek like a younger brother. The way she looks at JH is like a woman in-love or a woman in cloud9 lel.
She'll be with Jung Hwan. I'd love to see the plot twist, but hey it's kdrama. Even though JH has quite nice personality I can't help but like Taek more. BUT I can't stand them treating Taek like a baby...and I demand him to stop acting childish. because he just acts! Taek, you will never get a girl if you behave like this! XD
Back to the point, I'd love DS & Taek, but probably this won't happen.
I've only watched the first two episodes but I think it's Jung Hwan as well since all the previous seasons have the husband as being the top in his class right? Doesn't JH have top grades? lol
Gah. It's so hard to choose. I'd love it if it was Taek cuz it'd be different from the previous ones, but I don't mind JungHwan either. Who can resist his "tough" exterior. He's all marshmallow. 
Jung Hwan, I fell for him badly..I would've taken him myself if I could
I'm really trying to accept JH because I think we all know he is likely to be the husband.  However, I can't help but like Taek more.  I feel like Taek has a lot more character development, and we have had many opportunities to fall in love with him.  The only scenes that I really get to see with JH focus on him not being able to man up and admit his feelings for DS.  Don't get me wrong though, I do LOVE JH, I just haven't been able to really connect with his character as well as Taek.  I also agree with everyone else in that JH is overall a better match for DS.  I hope they will give him better scenes so that I can come to love his character as much as I love Taek.   So I guess I'm team JH as far as being with DS, but my favorite as far as the characters go, I like Taek better.
I was pretty sure that it'd be Jung Hwan considering the way her husband acts. But in episode 9 or so, when Taek and Duk Seon took that picture in China Duk Seon of 2015 said that it must have been his happiest moment and asked when that photo was taken. Then it seemed to me like her husband is Taek and he is a strong rival to Jung Hwan in episode 10.  @CherryBunny You said that the husband bickers with Duk Seon, smokes and talks differently but then again: Duk Seon caught him smoking before his baduk match in China and he sure can bicker with her (scene at the sea in episode 10). Still I do agree that Taek talks differently from the husband but maybe Taek's character will develop that way? I only watched up to 10 as of now but I'm really curious to see how this will keep going!
Actually I love both of them but I prefer Taek because I love Park Bo Gum and because he is just super adorable! :3
JH! Even tho he's being somewhat of a coward right now...After episode 15 I think Taek won't be able to be with DS without feeling guilty. And JH is just such a cutie, he tries so hard to be cool but he's just a cutie (/melts)
#teamJunghwan

It's simply because Deok Soon's character (so far ep.16) showed that she's more into JH. But, I don't know what kind of surprise and twist will happen next.
TAEK! But the plot is so obvious. Even though I want Taek as the husband, I'm pretty sure that it's Junghwan :(
i ship DS with JungHwan ! bc i love seeing them bickering hahaha they seems suitable for each other. but idk if they would make a plot twist and make Taek as DS husband, but if they did, I didnt mind tho cause Taek is just so cutee! omgggg 
Jung Hwan. Deok Sun acts most like herself around him. He gives her crap and she gives him crap right back. There's an ease with them that there isn't with Taek. 

As for Taek, I ship him with myself. ;)