I just watched ep 7 and ep 8 . Do San is my favorite character! I love how goofy but warm he is . The scene where he broke the nameplate is just proof of how much of himself his holding in . I just want him to let his emotions out and be happy ! Let his genius shine . Btw where is that Alex guy who wanted to meet dosan ? 

I’m tired of the dragging of the triangle .. the focus on the first love in the letters is feeling really ridiculous at this point . She was what 10 ? Him 15 .. no one is the same person from back then I’m glad dal mi has figured out the letters and we can move one . 

Za21:

I just watched ep 7 and ep 8 . Do San is my favorite character! I love how goofy but warm he is . The scene where he broke the nameplate is just proof of how much of himself his holding in . I just want him to let his emotions out and be happy ! Let his genius shine . Btw where is that Alex guy who wanted to meet dosan ? 

I’m tired of the dragging of the triangle .. the focus on the first love in the letters is feeling really ridiculous at this point . She was what 10 ? Him 15 .. no one is the same person from back then I’m glad dal mi has figured out the letters and we can move one . 

Agreeeeddd

I got this from another website:

"Just in case anyone is curious about the letter that Dalmi held to compare Jipyung's handwriting, here is the translation of that letter.

Dalmi-yah,

I’ve lived the same daily routine everyday until now.
Waking up in the morning, going to school, listing to a lesson, and when it’s time, I go back home, living my life routinely like this like a wheel.
But because you’re here in these days of mine, my everydays are changing. I think of you, wait for you, think about your day, I feel like my days are recently filled with you. Even though it’s simple, these routines give me joy.
I’m happy when I wait for you because I feel excited, and I’m happy when I receive your letters because I feel satisfied, and when I send letters to you I imagine you receiving those letters with a smile and it makes me happy. I want to thank you for allowing me to have these love-filled days. I don’t know if we can stay happy like this forever, but if you stay with me, and always be with me like this, I think it might be possible.

From Dosan."

My question is, how come HJP doesn't recall Dalmi when he heard that name after years passed by? I mean this letter said he was thinking of her and waiting for her everyday. How come he forgot about her? 

ivana2202:
My question is, how come HJP doesn't recall Dalmi when he heard that name after years passed by? I mean this letter said he was thinking of her and waiting for her everyday. How come he forgot about her? 

the point is, Jipyeong did not write his true feelings in the letters. they were a way to payback for the support Wondeok gave him. The impact the letters had on Dalmi was way more than what Jipyeong felt

Can next week some sooner? It looks like so much will happen in ep 9 and 10!

They develop the program too fast, i thought the program will complete around ep.15-16 and the grandma eye issue, but happened too fast

finally the secret will be revealed next week, according to the preview , that was something I hoped wouldn't drag, I'm excited for next week.

Za21:

Totally agree with you!!  The triangle has got to end.  I love both dudes but my number one is Dosan.  The actor playing Dosan is acting for his life, he’s doing great!  I think he’s got a little crush on Suzy.  When you watch the BTS, he’s the least comfortable around her, and shy.

Goyoolee:

Totally agree with you!!  The triangle has got to end.  I love both dudes but my number one is Dosan.  The actor playing Dosan is acting for his life, he’s doing great!  I think he’s got a little crush on Suzy.  When you watch the BTS, he’s the least comfortable around her, and shy.

I am also team Do-San, rooting for him. But OMG I did not think of that. I also noticed he was shy around Suzy but I thought because they were not close, but there are times and photos that say otherwise. Lol that would be cute if he has a crush on her. I also know that Kim Sun-Ho had/has a crush on her, which is cute!

Maggie Shannon:

I am also team Do-San, rooting for him. But OMG I did not think of that. I also noticed he was shy around Suzy but I thought because they were not close, but there are times and photos that say otherwise. Lol that would be cute if he has a crush on her. I also know that Kim Sun-Ho had/has a crush on her, which is cute!

if you see on another NJH BTS drama, it seem he always shy with other female actress.

Suckerforhappyendings:

finally the secret will be revealed next week, according to the preview , that was something I hoped wouldn't drag, I'm excited for next week.

Me toooo

I hate how this drama is turning into a shipping fanwar with some people dragging down a character in favor for another. Both male characters have their own charms and they also have flaws and issues. They're not perfect, but that doesn't make one less deserving of Dal Mi. 

sinine:

I hate how this drama is turning into a shipping fanwar with some people dragging down a character in favor for another. Both male characters have their own charms and they also have flaws and issues. They're not perfect, but that doesn't make one less deserving of Dal Mi. 

honestly this. i end up being protective of dosan because of the hate he's getting from the other ship. they can ship hjp to dalmi without dragging the other. 

Zelle:

honestly this. i end up being protective of dosan because of the hate he's getting from the other ship. they can ship hjp to dalmi without dragging the other. 

sinine:

exactly my thought, can everyone pls put that aside and focus on the story development also I really like do san's character its fresh and different I don't understand the hate

Suckerforhappyendings:

exactly my thought, can everyone pls put that aside and focus on the story development also I really like do san's character its fresh and different I don't understand the hate

Amen, stop hating they are both great male leads.