Suckerforhappyendings:

exactly my thought, can everyone pls put that aside and focus on the story development also I really like do san's character its fresh and different I don't understand the hate

yess its so depressing to see people calling NDS bad names and means commands, i dont mind whose get the FL in the end but we all need to stop pointing fingers to NJP or NDS both good characters , good man with lots charms , and both got qualities their deserve as the SLM or LM.

So can we all just enjoy the ride and be nice to each other? 2020 is already so damn hard peeps!

I'm glad that Dal Mi is finding out about the letters soon. I want her to look at Ji Pyeong and actually see him. Right now she only sees Do San. Though I'm a DalDo shipper,  I want Ji Pyeong to have a chance, so that it's fair. Besides, if after finding out, Dal Mi chooses Do San all over again, that means she sees him, too, without the letters. 

Maggie Shannon:

Amen, stop hating they are both great male leads. 

Agreed. 

Daydreamologist:

I'm glad that Dal Mi is finding out about the letters soon. I want her to look at Ji Pyeong and actually see him. Right now she only sees Do San. Though I'm a DalDo shipper,  I want Ji Pyeong to have a chance, so that it's fair. Besides, if after finding out, Dal Mi chooses Do San all over again, that means she sees him, too, without the letters. 

yes agree so it's gonna be fair and square either for Do San or Ji Pyeong. but looking at the preview of episode 9 we can see lots of tears from our Leads , I'm scare its gonna be a bawling my eyes out episode.. and also hoping more screen time for In Jae and Yong san and Chul san

they haven't revealed yet who is the one who's going to revenge? 

Daydreamologist:

Yes I think it's only fair if HJP is given the same chance as NDS (to date Dalmi) after SDM and NDS parting away from each other. Since many people said HJP was the one who connect emotionally with Dalmi (because of the letters and he also has the same mindset with SDM).

If HJP is a good match with SDM when they're having a relationship together, I will feel okay with it even though I personally like NDS better. I'm looking forward how the writer will give solution to this messy love triangle.

Ronnel:

They haven't. But it's been implied that it's someone from In-Jae's or Dalmi's teams. I hope it's not one of the Sans. Their friendship is too precious. 

ivana2202:

Yes I think it's only fair if HJP is given the same chance as NDS (to date Dalmi) after SDM and NDS parting away from each other. Since many people said HJP was the one who connect emotionally with Dalmi (because of the letters and he also has the same mindset with SDM).

If HJP is a good match with SDM when they're having a relationship together, I will feel okay with it even though I personally like NDS better. I'm looking forward how the writer will give solution to this messy love triangle.

I personally don't think Ji Pyeong and Dalmi will date even after she finds out. They might become better friends though. Or even family, in a way (Dalmi's halmonie sure brings people together). I want Ji Pyeong to find a family in Samsan Tech. He's been by himself for too long.  I don't think Dalmi's will end up with him, but I certainly believe his life to have been made better by her coming in it. She's teaching him a lot.  Samsan Tech is teaching him a lot. 

Daydreamologist:

I personally don't think Ji Pyeong and Dalmi will date even after she finds out. They might become better friends though. Or even family, in a way (Dalmi's halmonie sure brings people together). I want Ji Pyeong to find a family in Samsan Tech. He's been by himself for too long.  I don't think Dalmi's will end up with him, but I certainly believe his life to have been made better by her coming in it. She's teaching him a lot.  Samsan Tech is teaching him a lot. 

true lol. I really adore Ji Pyeong as a character but not as Dal-Mi's boyfriend. They have a really good mentor-mentee dynamic anyways. 

Kristances:

true lol. I really adore Ji Pyeong as a character but not as Dal-Mi's boyfriend. They have a really good mentor-mentee dynamic anyways. 

I think so too. 

Daydreamologist:

I personally don't think Ji Pyeong and Dalmi will date even after she finds out. They might become better friends though. Or even family, in a way (Dalmi's halmonie sure brings people together). I want Ji Pyeong to find a family in Samsan Tech. He's been by himself for too long.  I don't think Dalmi's will end up with him, but I certainly believe his life to have been made better by her coming in it. She's teaching him a lot.  Samsan Tech is teaching him a lot. 

Kristances:

yeahh i feel like they'r going to be like a  really close family specially since the relation between grandma and ji pyeong too

Ronnel:

They have not yet! However, I bet we will find out on ep 12 or 13....

injae screen time tho. we know how good she is but you know, i hope for some episode focused on her.. it's still kind of a battle of the sisters (or more of who's the one to regret the decision they made years ago)

I have a hunch that yongsan is the one seeking for revenge or maybe stir-up Samsan Tech.

Ronnel:

I have a hunch that yongsan is the one seeking for revenge or maybe stir-up Samsan Tech.

any evidence ?