Priorities in the PTW list

This discussion has been closed.

Some of us have like hundred of items on their plan to watch list, but no real efficient way to prioritize it...so unless we browse through the entire thing once in a while, we sometimes forget what we once wanted to watch really badly...

315votes
I got an Idea that could help making it. Why not divise the PTW list into 2 or 3 parts. Like "Plan to Watch it Right Away (or ASAP, or Top Prioroty list, or any other name that would send the same kind of message) / Plan to Watch it Soon / Plan to Watch it Someday.  

What do you think ?
Dividing it in 3 parts sounds good! I had to make an extra list (with our list feature) of dramas I want to watch with the highest priority, so that I don't have to spend ages looking through my ptw list to decide on the next one. It would be very practical if we could define a priority directly when adding something to our ptw list.
Exactly, and this way we could share whenever a drama change its priority status the same way we share when we drop, start or complete a drama now. 
I like this idea.

I have long PTW list and it is mix of titles what
- just rised some curiosity bc i read about them or got recommendation about it but mine curiosity level is on ..."maybe someday if i have time". I mark them dont to just not forget title and leave it there waiting that X-day in future.
- rised mine curiosity bc of some actor or other aspect related to drama/movie itself and i feel that it is must to see but not right now, still i want to see them as soon as possible.
- titles what havent aired jet but are planned but i think they could be interesting to watch.
- titles what i want watch desperately but what are only partly reachable in net or lack subtitles/are raw....so i must wait for day when watching is possible.
// this one is issue in OnHold list too //
--------------------------------------
It would be easily solved with just little box in the end of row where i can mark number / 0-9 / or letter / A-... / by mine  choise and what would be sortable if i want to.

This is just exsample:

1. 13  Kaidan,  Japan, 200,3 Movie, 0.0, 0/1 , ...0- 9 or A- ..
2. End 2 Outs, South Korea, 2007, Drama, 0.0,- / +,0/16,  ....0-9 or A-...
I was just thinking about this the other day!
The only way I found to sort of make my PTW list easier to handle so far is to keep refreshing the status for each drama so that it shows on my profile and I don't forget but it's not practical at all.
I will patiently wait for the day that I will be able to see this feature. My list is a big mess, and this feature will greatly help. I don't dropped dramas so I put my priority to watch in the dropped section, that makes me neglect my ptw...
Sounds good but you can also do it on your profile, you know the lists. Create a new list and there you can sort them out which one you want to watch first etc
Simply moving the PTW below the Currently watching listing will help, big time!  By splitting the hairs of PTW would be nice but not cliff hanger for me.  Many times PTW is just a holding box due to lack of subs, unavailable, or at that moment it looked interesting. 
I LOVE this suggestion. 

At the moment, I've been using the "notes" to give each drama/movie a to-watch priority (high, medium, or low).  But it's a real PITA (and very time-consuming) to do it that way...
@ Neyjour : I'm using the progress for that. That way, it doesn't mess with the general rating of the drama. But I once though of doing the same too since it's easier with the ratings.
This is a really good idea. I always have to go back through each drama and read the plot+reviews etc all over again when trying to decide what to watch next.
I don't know if this should be a seperate idea or not, and I don't remember if I've brought up before, but since organizing the plan to watch list has been mentioned, it would be extremely crucial to have a menu where you can click on on the letter and go right to the dramas listed under that letter. It would make things much easier than continuiously having to scroll through everything, especially for those of us with a lot of titles listed. Would be awesome for currently watching, completed and dropped categories too. 
I was thinking priorities in the hold-on list would be useful too. I have way too many dramas on that list.
@CherryBunny : To avoid scrolling, you can use Ctrl + F to open the research toolbar.